|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Azaka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A strange.
(b) A stormy.
(c) A typical.
(d) A cold.
2. Where is this town located?
(a) In the southwest corner of Haiti.
(b) In the northwest corner of Haiti.
(c) In the southeast corner of Haiti.
(d) In the northeast corner of Haiti.
3. How old is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
4. She develops a good reputation within the Haitian community because of what?
(a) Her effective treatments and her fairness with her clients.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her influence among the authorities.
5. Azaka offers the rest of his altar food to his guests, doles out messages to the individual guests and instructs them how to do what?
(a) Dismantle his altar.
(b) Worship him.
(c) Live their lives
(d) Pay for his services.
Short Answer Questions
1. The spirits will do what if should she neglect them?
2. The first chapter of the book begins where?
3. What does she learn from her sister-in-law?
4. Who is Manman Marasa?
5. What does Mauvant regularly do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)