|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Azaka.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
2. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
(a) Until early in the morning the next day.
(b) Until early in the evening.
(c) Until late at night.
(d) For the next week.
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
(a) Mama Lola's brother.
(b) Mama Lola's grandfather.
(c) Mama Lola's father.
(d) Mama Lola's great grandfather.
4. The chapter ends with a quick anecdote about whom?
(b) Mama Lola.
5. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A cold.
(b) A typical.
(c) A strange.
(d) A stormy.
Short Answer Questions
1. She develops a good reputation within the Haitian community because of what?
2. What is the beaded rattle used to leverage the spirit world?
3. Mama Lola travels to ___________ from Haiti and falls very ill.
4. Who is Manman Marasa?
5. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)