|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are _______ different subdivisions of Ogou.
(c) Very few.
(d) A few.
2. The chapter ends with a quick anecdote about whom?
(b) Mama Lola.
3. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
(a) The children of the community.
(b) The leaders of the community.
(c) The Mauvant family's grown children and their children as well.
(d) All the families in town.
4. In the end, what happens in William's case?
(a) He is put in prison.
(b) All charges are dropped.
(c) He is given community service.
(d) He is placed in a mental institution.
5. His medicine, his power, is with him naturally, and he has no need even for what?
(c) An ason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Macena is the father of her children so she must do what?
2. How do Alourdes and Maggie feel about the idea of having to deal with the American police?
3. Mama Lola takes the ________ like her mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
4. He is a "grimo," or _____________ man.
5. What is the setting?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)