|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sina is strong and has saved money from what?
(a) Tutoring children.
(b) Saving her inheritance.
(c) Selling her goods at the market.
2. When do the preparations for the party begin?
(a) Around 10:00 in the morning.
(b) Around 5:00 in the morning.
(c) Around 5:00 in then evening.
(d) Around 10:00 at night.
3. In the end, what happens in William's case?
(a) He is placed in a mental institution.
(b) He is put in prison.
(c) All charges are dropped.
(d) He is given community service.
4. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
(a) The previous year's party.
(b) The market.
(c) Apartment rental.
(d) Car sales.
5. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
(a) Until early in the evening.
(b) For the next week.
(c) Until early in the morning the next day.
(d) Until late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this town located?
2. Ogou Badagri, the shy, handsome, brave and loyal, is Alourdes' _____________ from the spirit world.
3. When Karen arrives, where does she find Mama Lola?
4. This is done around ____________.
5. She buys land in _____________, building her house with her own hands.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)