|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the preparations for the party begin?
(a) Around 10:00 at night.
(b) Around 10:00 in the morning.
(c) Around 5:00 in then evening.
(d) Around 5:00 in the morning.
2. She buys land in _____________, building her house with her own hands.
(a) Gros Mango.
(b) Gros Cajou.
(c) Gros Balance.
(d) Gros Morne.
3. He comes to town alone, speaking of having done what?
(a) Spoken to the spirits.
(b) Broken with his family.
(c) Left the military.
(d) Killed his family.
4. What is a "met tet?"
(a) A Mets fan.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) Master of her head.
(d) A beaded rattle.
5. What does McCarthy Brown do for Alourdes and Maggie?
(a) She steps in to assist in the process.
(b) She acts as William's lawyer.
(c) She pays for William's bail.
(d) She translates for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story begins on __________ early morning.
2. Ogou teaches that in order to live, one must do what?
3. What is the setting?
4. Alourdes' mother, Philomise, is the _________ child born to them.
5. There are _______ different subdivisions of Ogou.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)