|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A cold.
(b) A strange.
(c) A typical.
(d) A stormy.
2. What did Maggie explain to Karen?
(a) Azaka is ignoring her.
(b) Azaka is praising her.
(c) Azaka is punishing her.
(d) Azaka is speaking to her.
3. Sina is strong and has saved money from what?
(b) Saving her inheritance.
(c) Selling her goods at the market.
(d) Tutoring children.
4. What warrior lesson does Karen learn?
(a) Learn how to wield a sword.
(b) Strike first and strike hard.
(c) Know what you want and fight for it.
(d) Fight those who fight you.
5. What is agreed upon between Mama Lola and Karen?
(a) Karen should call Papa Ogou.
(b) Karen should marry Mama Lola's brother.
(c) Karen should stay away from Vodou.
(d) Karen should move to Haiti.
Short Answer Questions
1. He comes to town alone, speaking of having done what?
2. Mama Lola travels to ___________ from Haiti and falls very ill.
3. Who should Karen marry?
4. Alourdes' mother, Philomise, is the _________ child born to them.
5. For how long do the ceremonies go on?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)