|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this town located?
(a) In the northwest corner of Haiti.
(b) In the southwest corner of Haiti.
(c) In the northeast corner of Haiti.
(d) In the southeast corner of Haiti.
2. Ogou teaches that in order to live, one must do what?
3. The first chapter of the book begins where?
(a) In the city of Port au Prince.
(b) In TriBeCa.
(c) In Brooklyn.
(d) In the rural mountains of Haiti.
4. His medicine, his power, is with him naturally, and he has no need even for what?
(b) An ason.
5. She develops a good reputation within the Haitian community because of what?
(a) Her influence among the authorities.
(b) Her wealth.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her effective treatments and her fairness with her clients.
Short Answer Questions
1. She buys land in _____________, building her house with her own hands.
2. The chapter ends with a quick anecdote about whom?
3. By the end of this chapter, Alourdes does what for Karen?
4. Mama Lola is throwing Azaka _______________ party, as she must every year.
5. While power liberates, it also can do what to those who wield it?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)