|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Ogou.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alourdes' mother, Philomise, is the _________ child born to them.
2. Azaka offers the rest of his altar food to his guests, doles out messages to the individual guests and instructs them how to do what?
(a) Worship him.
(b) Dismantle his altar.
(c) Live their lives
(d) Pay for his services.
3. How do Alourdes and Maggie feel about the idea of having to deal with the American police?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They are terrified.
(d) They are angry.
4. Macena is the father of her children so she must do what?
(a) Forgive him.
(b) Take him in.
(c) Stay away from him.
(d) Trust him.
5. All morning Mauvant is muttering that he is ________________ but no one pays him much attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ogou Badagri, the shy, handsome, brave and loyal, is Alourdes' _____________ from the spirit world.
2. The compound is a grouping of huts for whom?
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
4. She develops a good reputation within the Haitian community because of what?
5. What does Mauvant vomit up?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)