|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Dreams and Promises.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Macena believes that the spirits, like his wife, are there to do what?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Scare him.
(d) Serve him.
2. Azaka goes about his business first, settling outstanding loans from what, and then selling the goods from his altar to the guests?
(a) Car sales.
(b) Apartment rental.
(c) The previous year's party.
(d) The market.
3. This chapter is a story about the life of Alourdes' ______________, Philomise.
4. What is a "met tet?"
(a) A beaded rattle.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A Mets fan.
(d) Master of her head.
5. There are _______ different subdivisions of Ogou.
(b) Very few.
(c) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. She develops a good reputation within the Haitian community because of what?
2. For Alourdes, it is a journey long overdue to do what?
3. Why does Alourdes do this for Karen?
4. What does Philo not want to do?
5. Sina is strong and has saved money from what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)