|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - Sojeme, Sojeme.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back to the present time in the hospital, Maggie is undergoing a procedure where what must be dislodged?
(a) A growth.
(b) The tumor.
(c) The cancer.
(d) The tube in her stomach into which her fluids are draining.
2. Macena believes that the spirits, like his wife, are there to do what?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Serve him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Scare him.
3. She later stages a ______________.
(a) Panje mov.
(b) Monji pav.
(c) Ponji mav.
(d) Manje pov.
4. This chapter we learn more about Kouzinn, the spirit who is what?
(a) The male counterpart to Azaka.
(b) Azaka's brother.
(c) The female counterpart to Azaka.
(d) Mama Lola's spiritual advisor.
5. He is a "grimo," or _____________ man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a ritual feeding of the poor?
2. Why must this be dislodged?
3. What does Alourdes want to gather?
4. We learn in this chapter that Maggie is almost more like a ______________ to Alourdes, someone upon who she relies heavily in her work as a manbo.
5. Where is this ritual feeding held?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)