Chapter 1 - Joseph Binbin Mauvant
1. The first chapter of the book begins where?
(a) In the city of Port au Prince.
(b) In Brooklyn.
(c) In the rural mountains of Haiti.
(d) In TriBeCa.
2. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A typical.
(b) A cold.
(c) A strange.
(d) A stormy.
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
(a) Mama Lola's great grandfather.
(b) Mama Lola's father.
(c) Mama Lola's brother.
(d) Mama Lola's grandfather.
4. In what town does the story take place?
(a) Port au Prince.
(b) Jean Rabel.
5. Where is this town located?
(a) In the southeast corner of Haiti.
(b) In the northwest corner of Haiti.
(c) In the southwest corner of Haiti.
(d) In the northeast corner of Haiti.
6. How old is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
7. What is the setting?
(a) The town market.
(b) The town hall.
(c) The Mauvant family compound.
(d) The Mauvant family store.
8. Who is Manman Marasa?
(a) The sister of Mauvant.
(b) The wife of Mauvant.
(c) Mama Lola's cousin.
(d) The daughter of Mauvant.
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)