1. The first chapter of the book begins where?
(a) In the rural mountains of Haiti.
(b) In Brooklyn.
(c) In the city of Port au Prince.
(d) In TriBeCa.
2. The story begins on __________ early morning.
(a) A typical.
(b) A stormy.
(c) A strange.
(d) A cold.
3. Who is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
(a) Mama Lola's brother.
(b) Mama Lola's great grandfather.
(c) Mama Lola's father.
(d) Mama Lola's grandfather.
4. In what town does the story take place?
(b) Port au Prince.
(d) Jean Rabel.
5. Where is this town located?
(a) In the northeast corner of Haiti.
(b) In the northwest corner of Haiti.
(c) In the southwest corner of Haiti.
(d) In the southeast corner of Haiti.
6. How old is Joseph Binbin Mauvant?
7. What is the setting?
(a) The Mauvant family store.
(b) The Mauvant family compound.
(c) The town market.
(d) The town hall.
8. Who is Manman Marasa?
(a) The sister of Mauvant.
(b) Mama Lola's cousin.
(c) The daughter of Mauvant.
(d) The wife of Mauvant.
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)