|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
(a) His daughter
(b) His niece
(c) His mother
(d) His cousin
2. Who does Spade ask to let him into to Cairio's room?
(a) The hotel receptionist
(c) The hotel detective
(d) The hotel cleaner
3. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
(b) Brigid and Thursby
(c) The young gunman
4. What does spade say he wants?
(a) A fall guy
(b) The falcon
(c) Another $10,000
(d) The young man in a body bag
5. What reason does Brigid give for Spade not to hand her over to the police?
(a) She will sleep with him
(b) She is claustrophobic
(c) She loves him
(d) She can give him money
6. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
7. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
8. What cit does rhea say Brigid has been taken to?
(a) St. Louis
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
9. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
(a) La Angeles
(b) La Paloma
(c) Mary's Lover
(d) The Spanish Bird
10. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
(a) His apartment
(b) The dock
(c) The airport
(d) Gutman's hotel
11. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
(b) The District Attourney
(c) The police
12. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
13. Why did Iva send the police to his apartment?
(a) She thought he was guilty of murder
(b) She wanted to frame him
(c) She was jealous
(d) She was worried about him
14. Where does Kemidov live?
(c) St. Petersburg
15. What was the falcon made from?
(a) Gold and jewels
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
2. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
3. Who made the falcon?
4. What is the name of the chapter?
5. Who does Spade call at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)