|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Iva come to apologize for?
(a) Loving him
(b) Accusing him of murder
(c) Sleeping with Spade
(d) Calling the police
2. Where did Kemidov purchase the falcon?
3. What does spade say he wants?
(a) Another $10,000
(b) A fall guy
(c) The falcon
(d) The young man in a body bag
4. Where does Kemidov live?
(d) St. Petersburg
5. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
(a) His apartment
(b) Gutman's hotel
(c) The dock
(d) The airport
6. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
7. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) People that know nothing
(b) Every crackpot on the payroll
(c) People who cannot help him solve the case
(d) The unwise
8. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) His hotel
(c) His office
(d) In a park
9. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
(a) The Fourseason's
(b) The Alexandria Hotel
(c) The Trump Hotel
(d) The Grand Hotel
10. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Record a conversation with Guttman
(c) Leave the city
(d) Give the falcon to the police
11. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
12. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
(a) Miles, Jacobi and Thursby
(b) Jacobi, Irene and Miles
(c) Miles, thursby and Miss. Wonderly
(d) Miles, Irene and the young gunman
13. What is G's real name?
14. What is the hotel detective's name?
15. Who made the falcon?
(a) The Knights of the the Round Table
(b) Apache Indians
(c) The Knights of Templar
(d) Sioux Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
2. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
3. Where does Spade rent a locker?
4. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
5. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)