|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is G's real name?
2. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
(a) The young gunman
(c) Brigid and Thursby
3. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
(a) His hotel
(b) In a restaurant
(c) In a park
(d) His office
4. Why is Effie upset?
(a) Spade shouted at her
(b) Her dog is dead
(c) Brigid did not come home
(d) She is getting strange phone calls
5. Who made the falcon?
(a) Apache Indians
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) Sioux Indians
(d) The Knights of Templar
6. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(a) Five times
(b) Three times
7. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
(a) Gutman's hotel
(b) The dock
(c) The airport
(d) His apartment
8. Who does Spade call at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The police
(c) Sid Wise
9. Who frisks spade?
(d) The gunman
10. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
11. What will happen to Cairo if he does not go along with the story?
(a) They will torture him
(b) He will not get his share
(c) He will be given to the police
(d) He will be killed
12. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
13. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and San Francisco
(b) Chicago and Seattle
(c) New York and Jersey
(d) St. Louis and Chicago
14. Who is the only one who is unsure about making the young man the fall guy?
15. What is the name of the chapter?
(a) The Emperor's Gift
(b) The Fat Man
(c) The Merry-Go-Round
(d) Horse Feathers
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Brigid give for Spade not to hand her over to the police?
2. What country is the ship coming from?
3. Where does Spade rent a locker?
4. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
5. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)