|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Cairo if he does not go along with the story?
(a) He will not get his share
(b) He will be killed
(c) He will be given to the police
(d) They will torture him
2. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
3. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
4. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
5. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
(b) The young gunman
6. What year was the Falcon made?
(c) 2000 BC
7. What was the falcon made from?
(a) Gold and jewels
8. Why did Brigid kill Miles?
(a) He tried to steal the falcon
(b) He tried to touch her
(c) So she could pin the murder on Thursby
(d) He scared her
9. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
(a) Employee theft
(c) Jewerly theft
(d) Illegal business practises
10. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
(a) Miles, thursby and Miss. Wonderly
(b) Miles, Jacobi and Thursby
(c) Miles, Irene and the young gunman
(d) Jacobi, Irene and Miles
11. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
12. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
(c) The police
(d) The District Attourney
13. Who is the only one who is unsure about making the young man the fall guy?
14. What does spade say he wants?
(a) Another $10,000
(b) The young man in a body bag
(c) A fall guy
(d) The falcon
15. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
(b) Sid Wise
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
2. Why is Effie upset?
3. Who made the falcon?
4. Where does Spade rent a locker?
5. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)