Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does Spade turn over to the police?
2. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
(b) Brigid and Thursby
(c) The young gunman
3. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) The District Attourney
4. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
5. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
(d) Sid Wise
6. Why is Effie upset?
(a) Brigid did not come home
(b) Her dog is dead
(c) Spade shouted at her
(d) She is getting strange phone calls
7. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) The unwise
(b) Every crackpot on the payroll
(c) People who cannot help him solve the case
(d) People that know nothing
8. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
(a) His mother
(b) His cousin
(c) His niece
(d) His daughter
9. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
10. Why did Iva send the police to his apartment?
(a) She wanted to frame him
(b) She was worried about him
(c) She thought he was guilty of murder
(d) She was jealous
11. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
(a) The Alexandria Hotel
(b) The Grand Hotel
(c) The Fourseason's
(d) The Trump Hotel
12. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(a) Five times
(b) Three times
13. Where did Kemidov purchase the falcon?
14. What has Iva come to apologize for?
(a) Sleeping with Spade
(b) Calling the police
(c) Accusing him of murder
(d) Loving him
15. What reason does Brigid give for Spade not to hand her over to the police?
(a) She will sleep with him
(b) She is claustrophobic
(c) She loves him
(d) She can give him money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters as Spade is about to leave his office?
2. Where does Kemidov live?
3. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
4. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
5. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)