|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
(c) The young gunman
2. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(a) Five times
(d) Three times
3. What does spade say he wants?
(a) The falcon
(b) Another $10,000
(c) The young man in a body bag
(d) A fall guy
4. What is G's real name?
5. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
(a) Employee theft
(c) Illegal business practises
(d) Jewerly theft
6. What year was the Falcon made?
(a) 2000 BC
7. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
(a) The Trump Hotel
(b) The Fourseason's
(c) The Grand Hotel
(d) The Alexandria Hotel
8. Why is Effie upset?
(a) Spade shouted at her
(b) Brigid did not come home
(c) Her dog is dead
(d) She is getting strange phone calls
9. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
(b) The young gunman
(c) Brigid and Thursby
10. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
11. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
(a) His niece
(b) His mother
(c) His daughter
(d) His cousin
12. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The King of England
(c) The Prince of Denmark
13. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
14. What was the falcon made from?
(d) Gold and jewels
15. What does Spade do when he cannot find Gutman and Cairo?
(a) Breaks into Gutman's room
(b) Goes to Brigid's apartment
(c) Goes to his office
(d) Goes home
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerted Gutman to Brigid and Thursby's location?
2. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
3. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
4. Who made the falcon?
5. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)