|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does spade say he wants?
(a) The young man in a body bag
(b) Another $10,000
(c) A fall guy
(d) The falcon
2. What will happen to Cairo if he does not go along with the story?
(a) He will be given to the police
(b) He will be killed
(c) He will not get his share
(d) They will torture him
3. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
4. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
5. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
(a) He was a gun toting madman
(b) He was an informant
(c) He killed their boss
(d) He owed debts to them
6. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
(c) The young gunman
7. Who does the tall man in Spade's office ask for?
8. Who enters as Spade is about to leave his office?
9. Who accosts Spade outside Gutman's hotel?
(b) The young man
10. What alerted Gutman to Brigid and Thursby's location?
(a) Security cameras
(b) His own private detective
(c) Thursby's murder
(d) His instincts
11. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
(a) His hotel
(b) In a park
(c) In a restaurant
(d) His office
12. What year was the Falcon made?
(c) 2000 BC
13. Where does Spade tell Effie to send the package?
(a) His apartment
(b) His office
(c) Gutman's hotel
(d) Brigid's apartment
14. What was the falcon made from?
(a) Gold and jewels
15. Who made the falcon?
(a) Apache Indians
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) The Knights of Templar
(d) Sioux Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Iva send the police to his apartment?
2. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
3. What is G's real name?
4. Which character does Spade turn over to the police?
5. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)