|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the falcon?
(a) Sioux Indians
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) Apache Indians
(d) The Knights of Templar
2. Where does Spade tell Effie to send the package?
(a) Gutman's hotel
(b) His apartment
(c) Brigid's apartment
(d) His office
3. What cit does rhea say Brigid has been taken to?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New York
(c) St. Louis
4. Who accosts Spade outside Gutman's hotel?
(a) The young man
5. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
(a) The police
(b) The District Attourney
6. What alerted Gutman to Brigid and Thursby's location?
(a) Security cameras
(b) Thursby's murder
(c) His own private detective
(d) His instincts
7. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) Baseball results
(b) An obituary
(c) A picture of a woman
(d) Listings of ships
8. Where does Sam look to try and find out about Brigid's activities?
(a) The newspaper
(b) Her diary
(c) The television
(d) The hotel notice board
9. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
10. What characters are already in custody?
(a) Gutman and Irene
(b) Gutman and the gunman
(c) Cairo and the gunman
(d) Irene and Cairo
11. What year was the Falcon made?
(a) 2000 BC
12. What was the falcon made from?
(c) Gold and jewels
13. What is G's real name?
14. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
(a) La Paloma
(b) La Angeles
(c) Mary's Lover
(d) The Spanish Bird
15. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
2. Who frisks spade?
3. What does spade say he wants?
4. Who enters as Spade is about to leave his office?
5. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)