|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
2. Who does Gutman say he hired to steal the falcon from the Russian?
(b) Brigid and Thursby
(d) The young gunman
3. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The Prince of Denmark
(d) The King of England
4. Why does the District attorney think gangsters killed Thursby?
(a) He was a gun toting madman
(b) He owed debts to them
(c) He killed their boss
(d) He was an informant
5. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
(a) Gutman's hotel
(b) The dock
(c) The airport
(d) His apartment
6. Who frisks spade?
(d) The gunman
7. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(c) The District Attourney
8. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) People that know nothing
(b) The unwise
(c) Every crackpot on the payroll
(d) People who cannot help him solve the case
9. Who is the only one who is unsure about making the young man the fall guy?
10. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(b) Three times
(c) Five times
11. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
12. What is the hotel detective's name?
13. What is G's real name?
14. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Give the falcon to the police
(c) Record a conversation with Guttman
(d) Leave the city
15. Who made the falcon?
(a) Apache Indians
(b) Sioux Indians
(c) The Knights of the the Round Table
(d) The Knights of Templar
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
2. What was the falcon made from?
3. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
4. Where does Kemidov live?
5. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)