|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the Falcon made?
(c) 2000 BC
2. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
(a) A late night movie
(b) Her mother's
(d) To kill Miles
3. Why is Effie upset?
(a) Spade shouted at her
(b) She is getting strange phone calls
(c) Brigid did not come home
(d) Her dog is dead
4. Who does Spade not want to be questioned by?
(a) People that know nothing
(b) Every crackpot on the payroll
(c) People who cannot help him solve the case
(d) The unwise
5. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
6. What does spade say he wants?
(a) The falcon
(b) The young man in a body bag
(c) Another $10,000
(d) A fall guy
7. Which character does Spade turn over to the police?
8. Who made the falcon?
(a) Sioux Indians
(b) Apache Indians
(c) The Knights of Templar
(d) The Knights of the the Round Table
9. Why did Brigid kill Miles?
(a) He tried to steal the falcon
(b) He tried to touch her
(c) He scared her
(d) So she could pin the murder on Thursby
10. Who is the only one who is unsure about making the young man the fall guy?
11. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(a) The King of England
(c) The King of Spain
(d) The Prince of Denmark
12. Why did Iva send the police to his apartment?
(a) She thought he was guilty of murder
(b) She was worried about him
(c) She wanted to frame him
(d) She was jealous
13. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
(c) Five times
(d) Three times
14. Where does Spade think Brigid has gone?
(a) His apartment
(b) The airport
(c) The dock
(d) Gutman's hotel
15. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) A picture of a woman
(b) Baseball results
(c) Listings of ships
(d) An obituary
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
2. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
3. What cit does rhea say Brigid has been taken to?
4. What is the hotel detective's name?
5. Who does Spade ask to let him into to Cairio's room?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)