|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
2. What does Spade do when he cannot find Gutman and Cairo?
(a) Goes home
(b) Goes to his office
(c) Goes to Brigid's apartment
(d) Breaks into Gutman's room
3. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
(a) Sid Wise
4. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
5. What is the name of the chapter?
(a) The Fat Man
(b) The Merry-Go-Round
(c) Horse Feathers
(d) The Emperor's Gift
6. What cit does rhea say Brigid has been taken to?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) St. Louis
(d) New York
7. Who was the falcon a gift for?
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The Prince of Denmark
(d) The King of England
8. Who frisks spade?
(b) The gunman
9. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
(a) The Grand Hotel
(b) The Fourseason's
(c) The Trump Hotel
(d) The Alexandria Hotel
10. What is G's real name?
11. What was the falcon made from?
(c) Gold and jewels
12. Why is Effie upset?
(a) She is getting strange phone calls
(b) Brigid did not come home
(c) Her dog is dead
(d) Spade shouted at her
13. What is the hotel detective's name?
14. What country is the ship coming from?
(b) Hong Kong
15. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
(a) Produce the guilty parties himself
(b) Record a conversation with Guttman
(c) Give the falcon to the police
(d) Leave the city
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spade ask to let him into to Cairio's room?
2. Where does leave for at the end of this chapter?
3. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
4. What year was the Falcon made?
5. Who does Spade find in the Alexandria hotel?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)