|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) His office
(c) His hotel
(d) In a park
2. What characters are already in custody?
(a) Irene and Cairo
(b) Gutman and the gunman
(c) Gutman and Irene
(d) Cairo and the gunman
3. Who does Spade want as the fall guy?
(b) The young gunman
4. Where does Kemidov live?
(c) St. Petersburg
5. Who made the falcon?
(a) Apache Indians
(b) Sioux Indians
(c) The Knights of Templar
(d) The Knights of the the Round Table
6. Where did Kemidov purchase the falcon?
7. How much money does Gutman's envelope have inside?
8. What does spade say he wants?
(a) A fall guy
(b) Another $10,000
(c) The falcon
(d) The young man in a body bag
9. Where does Sam look to try and find out about Brigid's activities?
(a) The hotel notice board
(b) The newspaper
(c) Her diary
(d) The television
10. What does Spade drink to seal his deal with Gutman?
11. What year was the Falcon made?
(c) 2000 BC
12. Where does Spade rent a locker?
(a) The airport terminal
(b) The train terminal
(c) The bus terminal
(d) The bank
13. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
14. Who is the only person in the room who knows where the falcon is hidden?
15. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) Baseball results
(b) A picture of a woman
(c) An obituary
(d) Listings of ships
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Effie upset?
2. Who frisks spade?
3. What hotel does Spade drive to in this chapter?
4. Who does Sam send Iva to see?
5. Why did Brigid kill Miles?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)