|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rhea related to Gutman?
(a) His cousin
(b) His daughter
(c) His mother
(d) His niece
2. what does the client in Spade's office want to dicuss?
(a) Employee theft
(b) Jewerly theft
(d) Illegal business practises
3. What country is the ship coming from?
(c) Hong Kong
4. What year was the Falcon made?
(a) 2000 BC
5. Who made the falcon?
(a) Sioux Indians
(b) The Knights of Templar
(c) Apache Indians
(d) The Knights of the the Round Table
6. What does Spade do when he cannot find Gutman and Cairo?
(a) Breaks into Gutman's room
(b) Goes to his office
(c) Goes to Brigid's apartment
(d) Goes home
7. What two us cities does the District attorney think the gangsters come from?
(a) Chicago and Seattle
(b) St. Louis and Chicago
(c) Chicago and San Francisco
(d) New York and Jersey
8. What information from the newspaper did Cairo tear out?
(a) A picture of a woman
(b) An obituary
(c) Baseball results
(d) Listings of ships
9. Where did Kemidov purchase the falcon?
10. Who does Effie say still has not surfaced?
11. What was the falcon made from?
(b) Gold and jewels
12. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
(a) A late night movie
(b) To kill Miles
(c) Her mother's
13. Whose three murders does spade want a fall guy for?
(a) Jacobi, Irene and Miles
(b) Miles, Irene and the young gunman
(c) Miles, thursby and Miss. Wonderly
(d) Miles, Jacobi and Thursby
14. Who does Spade telephone in this chapter?
(a) The police
(d) The District Attourney
15. What is the name of the ship carrying the falcon?
(a) La Paloma
(b) La Angeles
(c) Mary's Lover
(d) The Spanish Bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What alerted Gutman to Brigid and Thursby's location?
2. Where does Gutman want Spade to meet him?
3. What does spade say he wants?
4. What will happen to Cairo if he does not go along with the story?
5. Where did Brigid and Thursby go once they were in possession of the falcon?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)