|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Murder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the falcon?
(a) The Knights of Templar
(b) The Knights of the the Round Table
(c) Sioux Indians
(d) Apache Indians
2. Why does Cairo pull out his gun?
(a) To kill himself
(b) To kill Spade
(c) For a joke
(d) To search Spade's office
3. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
(a) Miss Wonderly is about to arrive
(b) To get on with business
(c) To avoid speculation about their affair
(d) The police are coming
4. What is the young doing?
(a) Loading his gun
(b) Reading the newspaper
(c) Talking on the phone
(d) Staring at Spade
5. What is Sam doing when his phone rings?
(c) Watching TV
(d) Fixing his sink
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the District Attorney think killed Thursby?
2. Whose apartment does Spade go to in this chapter?
3. What does Spade do immediately after the call?
4. Where did the man find a new family?
5. Why did Iva send the police to his apartment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)