|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade ask to let him into to Cairio's room?
(b) The hotel detective
(c) The hotel receptionist
(d) The hotel cleaner
2. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(b) Cairo is from Levant
(c) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(d) The statue is situated in Levant
3. What is Miss Wonderly's first name?
4. Who does Effie say has tried to contact Spade?
5. Which policeman does Spade regard as his friend?
(a) Tom Polhaus
(b) Sargeant Henry
(c) Lieutenant Dundy
(d) Jack Nobbs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Spade rent a locker?
2. Whose offer does Brigid want Spade to forgo?
3. How is Iva related to Miles?
4. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
5. Who made the falcon?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)