|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Thursby and Brigid go to San Francisco?
(a) They wanted to sell poetry
(b) The police were after them
(c) Cairo was double crossing them
(d) They wanted to raise a family
2. What is the name of the chapter?
(a) The Fat Man
(b) Horse Feathers
(c) The Merry-Go-Round
(d) The Emperor's Gift
3. Where is the Ambassador Hotel?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New York
4. Who does Brigid say hid the statue?
(a) Her sister
(b) Miles Archer
(c) Sam Spade
5. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two days
(c) A month
(d) A week
Short Answer Questions
1. How many time did Iva go to Sam's apartment the night Miles was killed?
2. What does Spade want Brigid to tell him a story about?
3. What is Cairo trying to find in Spade office?
4. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
5. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)