|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade say is still outside?
(d) The young man
2. What does Spade say he does not have?
(b) The statuette
(d) Brigid's file
3. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Fred Clever
(b) Larry Dunce
(c) Johnny Quick
(d) Sid Wise
4. Where is the Ambassador Hotel?
(a) Los Angeles
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
5. What two policeman are at the door?
(a) Dundy and Jackson
(b) Polhaus and Dundy
(c) Jackson and Polhaus
(d) Polhaus and Jones
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Spade go to next?
2. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
3. Who has called Spade at his office?
4. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
5. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)