|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
(a) That the the coffee is caffiene free
(b) That he loves her
(c) That the young man is still outside
(d) That he has made vegetarian sandwiches
2. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
(a) The Washington Hotel
(b) The Ambassador Hotel
(c) The Griffiths Hotel
(d) The Four Seasons
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
(a) His gun
(b) His wallet
(c) His lighter
(d) His cigarettes
4. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
(d) 500 pounds
5. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
(a) She doesn't know anything
(b) She wants to cook dinner
(c) It is late
(d) She has to have a bath
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the man from in Spade's story?
2. Why does Spade he kisses Brigid?
3. Who does Iva suggest killed Miles?
4. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
5. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)