|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
(a) To get on with business
(b) To avoid speculation about their affair
(c) The police are coming
(d) Miss Wonderly is about to arrive
2. What is the name of the chapter?
(a) The Emperor's Gift
(b) The Fat Man
(c) Horse Feathers
(d) The Merry-Go-Round
3. Who does Spade say is still outside?
(a) The young man
4. Why does Spade think that Miss Wonderly returned to her hotel?
(a) To make a phonecall
(b) To pay her bill
(c) to meet her lover
(d) To meet Thursby
5. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
(a) His relationship with Iva
(b) His business practices
(c) His relatonship with Brigid
(d) Thursby's murder
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Spade go to next?
2. What two policeman are at the door?
3. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
4. Which hotel does Spade ring?
5. Who has called Spade at his office?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)