|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
(a) The Chaplin building
(b) The Locksmith building
(c) The Harper building
(d) Coronet building
2. How much did Cairo offer Brigid to get the statuette back from a Russian?
(b) 500 pounds
3. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
(a) She doesn't know anything
(b) She wants to cook dinner
(c) It is late
(d) She has to have a bath
4. What does Cairo do when Spade returns his gun?
(a) Shoots the office windows
(b) Puts it in his pocket
(c) Puts on the safety
(d) Points it at spade
5. What two policeman are at the door?
(a) Dundy and Jackson
(b) Jackson and Polhaus
(c) Polhaus and Jones
(d) Polhaus and Dundy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
2. Who has called Spade at his office?
3. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
4. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
5. How long does Brigid say it will take for her to produce the statue?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)