|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) The statue is situated in Levant
(b) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(c) Cairo is from Levant
(d) Cairo looks like a Levantine
2. What does Spade lie about in this chapter?
(a) That he has made vegetarian sandwiches
(b) That the young man is still outside
(c) That the the coffee is caffiene free
(d) That he loves her
3. Who does Spade say is still outside?
(c) The young man
4. Which hotel has Miss Wonderly left a forwarding address?
(a) The Washington Hotel
(b) The Griffiths Hotel
(c) The Ambassador Hotel
(d) The Four Seasons
5. Where does Sam look to try and find out about Brigid's activities?
(a) The hotel notice board
(b) The newspaper
(c) Her diary
(d) The television
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cairo from?
2. Who arrives at Spade's apartment in this chapter?
3. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
4. Why does Cairo point the gun at Spade the second time?
5. What is Brigid's excuse for not telling Spade about the Falcon?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)