|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Russian?
2. What building does Miss Wonderly want Spade to meet her at?
(a) The Locksmith building
(b) The Harper building
(c) Coronet building
(d) The Chaplin building
3. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
4. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo is from Levant
(b) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(c) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(d) The statue is situated in Levant
5. Who does Iva suggest killed Miles?
(a) Floyd Thursby
(b) Miss Wonderly
(d) Sam Spade
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
2. Why is Effie upset?
3. Who does Spade say is still outside?
4. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
5. Which hotel does Spade ring?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)