|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Merry-Go-Round.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brigid want to get rid of the statuette?
(a) She wants to marry Spade
(b) She wants to help Cairo
(c) She fears for her safety
(d) She thinks it is ugly
2. What have Polhaus and Dundy come to question Spade about?
(a) His relatonship with Brigid
(b) His relationship with Iva
(c) Thursby's murder
(d) His business practices
3. What is the name of Sam's lawyer?
(a) Sid Wise
(b) Larry Dunce
(c) Johnny Quick
(d) Fred Clever
4. Where did Iva go after visiting Sam's apartment?
(a) To kill Miles
(b) A late night movie
(d) Her mother's
5. What does Spade think of Brigid's story?
(a) The truth
(d) A lie
Short Answer Questions
1. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
2. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
3. What does Spade make for Brigid to eat?
4. Why does Spade usher Iva out of his office?
5. What does Spade tell the police about his relationship with Iva?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)