|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Every Crackpot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spade have to keep an appointment with in this chapter?
(b) The District Attourney
2. Why is this chapter called the Levantine?
(a) Cairo looks like a Levantine
(b) Spade wants to be a Levantine
(c) The statue is situated in Levant
(d) Cairo is from Levant
3. How money does Spade accept as a retainer?
4. Who does Spade spot in the hotel?
(c) The young man trailing him
5. What does Spade do when Cairo is close enough?
(a) Spits in his face
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Kisses him
(d) Knock him out
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spade realize he has to do to prove himself innocent?
2. What does Spade take out of Cairo's pocket when he is unconscious?
3. Why does Cairo ask Spade to stand?
4. What does Spade take from Brigid's pocket?
5. What is the young doing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)