Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
3. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
5. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
Edith and Gaylor are two intriguing characters involved with seances.
Part 1) What is their relationship? How do they co-exist and how do they interact? What is similar about them and what is different?
Part 2) What are some events that Edith had a direct influence upon? What are some events that Gaylor had a direct influence upon?
Part 3) Which character offers support to the seance group? Which one is stronger and why?
Mallory's personality invokes strong attraction for multiple characters ranging from Butler to Coffey. Why is this so? Whom is she attracted to if anyone? What is it about Mallory's personality that evokes protective instincts in men? What are some of her negative characteristics?
Explain Mallory's motivation and reasons for paying close attention to the seances. What do they reveal about the murderer?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)