|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
2. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
3. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Coffey and Kaplan.
(b) Ortega and Butler.
(c) Coffey and Butler.
(d) Ortega and Kaplan.
4. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
5. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
(a) Because of Banning.
(b) Because of Butler.
(c) Because of Markowitz.
(d) Because of Coffey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Redwing supply information to?
2. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
3. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
4. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
5. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)