|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
2. Who did Redwing supply information to?
(a) The German.
(b) The Police Officer.
(c) The Lawyer.
(d) The Director.
3. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
4. Who sheds fake tears for Coffey and the District Attorney?
5. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
(a) A police detective.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A grocery owner.
(d) A couple of kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
2. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
3. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
4. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
5. How old is Butler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
2. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
3. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
4. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
5. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
6. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
7. How is Mallory cold when dealing with Edith before her trip?
8. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
9. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
10. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)