|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is tasty.
(b) It is bitter.
(c) It is euphoric.
(d) It is drugged.
2. How old is Mallory?
3. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The crime.
(b) The fight.
(c) The will.
(d) The trial.
4. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
2. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
3. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
4. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
5. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
2. When Butler visits Edith, what does he discover about Mallory?
3. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
4. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
5. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
6. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
7. What is Redwing charged with when Mallory's associates round her up from her apartment?
8. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
9. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
10. When Mallory goes to visit Redwing, what does she notice about Redwing's apartment?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)