|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
2. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
3. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
4. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
5. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A mother.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
2. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
3. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
4. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
5. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
2. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
3. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
4. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
5. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
6. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
7. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
8. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
9. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
10. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)