|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is tasty.
(b) It is drugged.
(c) It is euphoric.
(d) It is bitter.
2. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
3. Who shoots Gaynor while being protected by a vest?
4. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
5. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
2. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
3. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
4. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
5. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
2. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
3. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
4. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
5. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
6. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
7. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
8. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
9. What is Redwing charged with when Mallory's associates round her up from her apartment?
10. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)