|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
2. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
3. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
4. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
5. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
2. Who does Butler want to find in the photograph on Edith's mantel?
3. Whose photos does Butler notice are missing in the house in Gramercy Park?
4. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
2. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
3. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
4. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
5. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
6. How is Mallory cold when dealing with Edith before her trip?
7. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
8. When Mallory goes to visit Redwing, what does she notice about Redwing's apartment?
9. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
10. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)