|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(b) Heavy petting.
(d) Cold weather.
2. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
3. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
4. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
5. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
2. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
3. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
4. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
5. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
2. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
3. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
4. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
5. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
6. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
7. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
8. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
9. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
10. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)