|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
2. From what inside her tea cup, will Mallory learn about her future according to the dangerous person she visits that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
(a) The dregs.
(b) The fluid.
(c) The drugs.
(d) The leaves.
3. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
4. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
5. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
2. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
3. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
4. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
5. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
2. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
3. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
4. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
5. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
6. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
7. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
8. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
9. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
10. What is the epiphany that Butler has in Mallory's apartment?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)