|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
2. From what inside her tea cup, will Mallory learn about her future according to the dangerous person she visits that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
(a) The fluid.
(b) The leaves.
(c) The drugs.
(d) The dregs.
3. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(c) Cold weather.
(d) Heavy petting.
4. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
(a) Because of Markowitz.
(b) Because of Coffey.
(c) Because of Butler.
(d) Because of Banning.
5. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
2. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
3. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
4. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
5. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
2. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
3. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
4. When Butler realizes how powerful Edith is, what does he blame her for?
5. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
6. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
7. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
8. When Butler visits Edith, what does he discover about Mallory?
9. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
10. How is Mallory cold when dealing with Edith before her trip?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)