|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ultimately kills Gaynor?
2. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
3. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The will.
(b) The trial.
(c) The fight.
(d) The crime.
4. Who does Butler blame for the death of the seance ladies?
5. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Coffey and Kaplan.
(b) Ortega and Kaplan.
(c) Coffey and Butler.
(d) Ortega and Butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
2. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
3. Who/what does Evenroe have ties to?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
5. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
2. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
3. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
4. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
5. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
6. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
7. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
8. Why does Margot alarm a customer at a thrift store?
9. What is Redwing charged with when Mallory's associates round her up from her apartment?
10. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)