|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
(c) An heiress.
(d) A young girl.
2. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
(a) Poker bets.
(b) Betting on dogs.
(c) Racecar driving.
(d) Insider trading.
3. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
4. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
5. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
2. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
3. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
4. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
5. Who ultimately kills Gaynor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)