Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) A mother.
(d) A young girl.
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
3. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
5. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Do right by Riker.
(b) Do right by Coffey.
(c) Do right by Max.
(d) Do right by Butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
2. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
3. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
4. Who goes to the New York Public Library to meet with Fanny Evenroe?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)