|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
2. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Ortega and Kaplan.
(b) Coffey and Kaplan.
(c) Coffey and Butler.
(d) Ortega and Butler.
3. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
4. Who gets shot in Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
5. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
2. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
3. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
4. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
5. What was Edith's scam meant to achieve for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
2. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
3. What does Mallory regret about Markowitz at the end of the novel?
4. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
5. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
6. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
7. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
8. When Mallory goes to visit Redwing, what does she notice about Redwing's apartment?
9. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
10. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)