|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will surely go to jail for a long time?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
3. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
4. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
5. Who shoots Mallory in the chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
3. Who shoots Gaynor while being protected by a vest?
4. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
5. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
2. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
3. Why does Margot alarm a customer at a thrift store?
4. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
5. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
6. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
7. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
8. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
9. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
10. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)