|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
2. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
3. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
4. Who tries to chase the suspect at the park after the dog violence, leaving Riker behind?
5. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
2. Who emerges as a reluctant hero/ine by the end of the novel?
3. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
4. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
5. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mallory cold when dealing with Edith before her trip?
2. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
3. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
4. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
5. When Butler realizes how powerful Edith is, what does he blame her for?
6. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
7. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
8. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
9. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
10. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)