|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
2. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
3. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
4. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
5. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is bitter.
(b) It is tasty.
(c) It is euphoric.
(d) It is drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
2. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
3. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
4. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
5. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Redwing never prosecuted prior to the Markowitz case?
2. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
3. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
4. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
5. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
6. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
7. What is the epiphany that Butler has in Mallory's apartment?
8. When Butler visits Edith, what does he discover about Mallory?
9. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
10. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)