|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
2. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
3. Who gets shot in Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
4. What was Edith's scam meant to achieve for her?
(a) Give her control.
(b) Give her fame.
(c) Give her lots of money.
(d) Give her youth.
5. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what does Evenroe have ties to?
2. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
3. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
4. Who leaves Edith in charge of Gaynor?
5. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Mallory goes to visit Redwing, what does she notice about Redwing's apartment?
2. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
3. How does Mallory act in the investigation that raises alarms for her tendency of being a sociopath?
4. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
5. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
6. Why does Margot alarm a customer at a thrift store?
7. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
8. Why is Mallory warned to stay away from Redwing?
9. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
10. After Gaynor's death, where is the blame for the murders going?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)