|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
2. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
3. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
4. Who reveals a strong attraction and competition with Mallory throughout the novel?
5. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(a) Heavy petting.
(c) Cold weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
2. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
3. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
4. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mallory act in the investigation that raises alarms for her tendency of being a sociopath?
2. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
3. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
4. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
5. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
6. When Mallory goes to visit Redwing, what does she notice about Redwing's apartment?
7. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
8. Why does Mallory shed fake tears for Coffey and the DA?
9. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
10. When Butler visits Edith, what does he discover about Mallory?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)