|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A whistle.
2. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
3. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
4. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Coffey and Butler.
(b) Ortega and Butler.
(c) Coffey and Kaplan.
(d) Ortega and Kaplan.
5. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) A mother.
(d) A young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what does Evenroe have ties to?
2. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
3. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
4. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
5. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mallory warned to stay away from Redwing?
2. When Butler realizes how powerful Edith is, what does he blame her for?
3. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
4. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
5. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
6. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
7. Why is Redwing such a serious threat according to Edith and others?
8. What does Redwing insist that Mallory drink and why?
9. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
10. What is Redwing charged with when Mallory's associates round her up from her apartment?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)