|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Do right by Butler.
(b) Do right by Riker.
(c) Do right by Max.
(d) Do right by Coffey.
2. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
3. Who is Riker's boss?
4. Who panhandles and calls Henry for money?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
2. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
3. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
4. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
5. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)