|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
2. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
3. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
4. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
5. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
(b) Wishful thinking.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) On the scene clues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
2. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
3. Who emerges as a reluctant hero/ine by the end of the novel?
4. Who does Butler blame for the death of the seance ladies?
5. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
2. What did the director do with the information Redwing gave him?
3. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
4. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
5. What is unusual about the puppy at Redwing's feet in the park?
6. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
7. What is the epiphany that Butler has in Mallory's apartment?
8. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
9. How is Mallory's relationship with Butler different from that of other men?
10. How does Butler meet Fanny Evenroe and what do they discuss?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)