|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
2. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
3. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
4. Who tries to chase the suspect at the park after the dog violence, leaving Riker behind?
5. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
2. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
3. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
5. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edith want from Mallory as she packs for her trip?
2. When Butler realizes how powerful Edith is, what does he blame her for?
3. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
4. How does Mallory act in the investigation that raises alarms for her tendency of being a sociopath?
5. How is Mallory cold when dealing with Edith before her trip?
6. In the end, how does Mallory act by Markowitz?
7. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
8. Why is there a cop outside Margot's window?
9. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
10. Why does Riker say that he and Mallory cannot use any information they get illegally from Redwing's apartment?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)