|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
(a) A paladin.
(b) A gunsmith.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Who is Butler's cleaning lady?
3. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
(a) Ortega and Pickering.
(b) Butler and Mallory.
(c) Markowitz and McCoy.
(d) Kaplan and O'Connell.
4. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
5. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The detention center.
(c) The prison.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kaplan do for a living?
2. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
3. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
4. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
5. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Butler told is the reason for his presence in the hospital?
2. Why does Margot stab a man in the subway?
3. What does Butler do at Markowitz' funeral that shocks everyone?
4. How is Margot described in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Margot go to the bank?
6. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
7. Why does the photographer think Siddon committed suicide?
8. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
9. When Mallory tells Butler about the seance, what conclusions does he draw about people and information?
10. When Butler realizes how powerful Edith is, what does he blame her for?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)