|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) Hay fever.
(d) A heart coronary.
2. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
3. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
4. Who has decided to raise Markowitz during the séance?
5. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
2. Who is Samantha's heir?
3. Who is averse to using computers?
4. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
5. What does Kaplan do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mallory act at the crime scene of her father?
2. How do Kaplan and Mallory interact at the crime scene?
3. What does Mallory notice or fail to notice as she wanders through Manhattan on her way to meet Gaynor?
4. When Mallory tells Butler about the seance, what conclusions does he draw about people and information?
5. Why is Sloop unable to tell the exact time of death of Markowitz?
6. How is Mallory described in the book?
7. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
8. How is Margot described in Chapter 5?
9. Why is Butler's presence at poker important?
10. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)