|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
2. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
3. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
4. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
5. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
2. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
3. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
4. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
5. Who is Siddon terrified of in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Butler upset with Mallory in her new office in his building?
2. How is Mallory described in the book?
3. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
4. How does Mallory act at the crime scene of her father?
5. Why is Butler's presence at poker important?
6. Why does Margot stab a man in the subway?
7. How was Mallory adopted by the Markowitz family?
8. How do Kaplan and Mallory interact at the crime scene?
9. What are possible motives for Cathery to commit the murder?
10. Why is Margot unable to prove that she is related to Siddon?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)