|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
2. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
3. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
4. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
5. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
2. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
3. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
4. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
5. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mallory act at the crime scene of her father?
2. Why does Margot go to the bank?
3. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
4. Why is Mallory disconcerted when she meets Edith?
5. What does Edith reveal about showmanship and fraud?
6. How is Margot described in Chapter 5?
7. Why does Margot stab a man in the subway?
8. How is Mallory described in the book?
9. When Margot cannot get into her apartment, how does she reveal her desperation in her subsequent acts?
10. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)