|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
2. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
3. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her middle name.
(c) Her favorite color.
(d) Her address.
4. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
(a) The Birds.
(c) Rear Window.
(d) Strangers on A Train.
5. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A man.
(b) A girl.
(c) A woman.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is averse to using computers?
2. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
3. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
4. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
5. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
2. Why is Sloop unable to tell the exact time of death of Markowitz?
3. Why does the pawnbroker call Mallory?
4. How do Kaplan and Mallory interact at the crime scene?
5. How is Mallory described in the book?
6. How was Mallory adopted by the Markowitz family?
7. What does Butler do at Markowitz' funeral that shocks everyone?
8. Why does a dog jump out the window in the prologue?
9. Why does Margot go to the bank?
10. How does Mallory gain access into the theater where Gaynor is?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)