|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Pants and barks.
(b) Pees on the carpet.
(c) Panics and jumps through a window.
(d) Runs in circles.
2. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
3. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her favorite color.
(c) Her address.
(d) Her middle name.
4. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her boots.
(c) Her badge and gun.
(d) Her hat.
5. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her breast.
(d) Her leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
2. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
3. Where does Margot go with the hope of getting an advance on her inheritance?
4. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
5. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Kaplan and Mallory interact at the crime scene?
2. What does Mallory notice or fail to notice as she wanders through Manhattan on her way to meet Gaynor?
3. How does Mallory gain access into the theater where Gaynor is?
4. Why is Margot unable to prove that she is related to Siddon?
5. Why does the pawnbroker call Mallory?
6. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
7. What does Edith reveal about showmanship and fraud?
8. Why is Butler able to relate to Cathery?
9. Why does Mallory run out screaming from the seance?
10. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)