|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
2. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
3. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
4. Where does Mallory go to the séance?
(a) Redwing's place.
(b) Ortega's place.
(c) Helen's place.
(d) Margot's place.
5. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
2. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
3. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
4. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
5. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mallory act at the crime scene of her father?
2. Why does Margot go to the bank?
3. How does Butler handle Mrs. Pickering request for help and her doubts about her mother's pet medium?
4. When Mallory tells Butler about the seance, what conclusions does he draw about people and information?
5. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
6. Why is Mallory disconcerted when she meets Edith?
7. Why does Margot stab a man in the subway?
8. Why does a dog jump out the window in the prologue?
9. Why is Margot unable to prove that she is related to Siddon?
10. What does Butler do at Markowitz' funeral that shocks everyone?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)