|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A paladin.
(c) A gunsmith.
(d) A lawyer.
2. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
3. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) Hay fever.
(d) A heart coronary.
4. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Panics and jumps through a window.
(b) Pees on the carpet.
(c) Runs in circles.
(d) Pants and barks.
5. Who says that the séance may be a case of mass psychosis?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
2. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
3. Who is averse to using computers?
4. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
5. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Riker alarmed by the change in Mallory as she pursues the investigation?
2. What is shocking about Mallory's discovery about her father dancing?
3. How is Margot described in Chapter 5?
4. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
5. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
6. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
7. When Butler wakes up in the hospital, why is he confused?
8. When Butler goes to Edith's house, how does he determine changes that help him as clues to the investigation?
9. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
10. Why is Mallory warned to stay away from Redwing?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)