|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The cop.
(b) The rabbi.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The doctor.
2. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
3. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. Kaplan.
(b) Mrs. Ortega.
(c) Mrs. McCoy.
(d) Mrs. Pickering.
4. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The priest.
(c) The choreographer.
(d) The instructor.
5. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
2. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
3. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
4. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
5. Who passes out in the theater drunk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Kaplan and Mallory interact at the crime scene?
2. How does Mallory gain access into the theater where Gaynor is?
3. How does Mallory act at the crime scene of her father?
4. Why does the photographer think Siddon committed suicide?
5. How is Mallory described in the book?
6. Why is Sloop unable to tell the exact time of death of Markowitz?
7. Why does Margot stab a man in the subway?
8. Despite what limitations does Butler like Cathery?
9. What is shocking about Mallory's discovery about her father dancing?
10. Why does Margot go to the bank?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)