|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. McCoy.
(b) Mrs. Pickering.
(c) Mrs. Kaplan.
(d) Mrs. Ortega.
2. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
3. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a rabbi.
(c) He is a cop.
(d) He is a doctor.
4. Who is Siddon terrified of in New York?
(a) Business owners.
5. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
2. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
3. Who has decided to raise Markowitz during the séance?
4. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
5. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Butler able to relate to Cathery?
2. What does Mallory believe will be over when she returns from her trip?
3. How does Mallory gain access into the theater where Gaynor is?
4. Why is Mallory warned to stay away from Redwing?
5. How was Mallory adopted by the Markowitz family?
6. When Mallory realizes she has been drugged, how does she get help?
7. How is Siddon described in Chapter 4?
8. Why does the photographer think Siddon committed suicide?
9. How does Mallory get Redwing's contact information from Edith?
10. When Mallory tells Butler about the seance, what conclusions does he draw about people and information?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)