|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(c) Heavy petting.
(d) Cold weather.
2. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
3. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
5. What was Edith's scam meant to achieve for her?
(a) Give her fame.
(b) Give her lots of money.
(c) Give her control.
(d) Give her youth.
6. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
7. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
8. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
9. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
10. Who gets shot in Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
11. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
12. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
13. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
14. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was cast out of town?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
15. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His intuition.
(d) His photographic memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
2. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
3. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
4. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)