|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
2. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
3. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
4. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was cast out of town?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young boy.
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
6. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
(b) Australian shepherd.
7. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A grenade.
8. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
9. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
10. Who arrives at Edith's apartment and confronts her with the information he had pieced together at Mallory's apartment?
11. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
12. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
13. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
14. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
15. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
2. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
3. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
4. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
5. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)