Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) A mother.
(d) A young girl.
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
3. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
5. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Do right by Riker.
(b) Do right by Coffey.
(c) Do right by Max.
(d) Do right by Butler.
6. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
7. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The mother.
(b) The father.
(c) The boy.
(d) The sister.
8. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
(a) She is compassionate to him and cold to her.
(b) She treats them equally.
(c) She is cold to him and compassionate to him.
(d) She is considerate at first to Butler but then becomes cold and friendly only to Edith.
9. Who goes to the New York Public Library to meet with Fanny Evenroe?
10. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
11. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
12. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
13. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
14. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
15. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
2. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
3. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
4. Who did Redwing supply information to?
5. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)