|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
2. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
3. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
4. What does Mallory consider is good enough to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Do right by Riker.
(b) Do right by Butler.
(c) Do right by Max.
(d) Do right by Coffey.
5. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
6. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
(a) Memorial Square.
(b) Central Square.
(c) Washington Square.
(d) Times Square.
7. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
8. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
(a) Because of Banning.
(b) Because of Markowitz.
(c) Because of Butler.
(d) Because of Coffey.
9. How old is Butler?
10. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
11. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
12. Who sheds fake tears for Coffey and the District Attorney?
13. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
14. Whose photos does Butler notice are missing in the house in Gramercy Park?
15. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
(a) A couple of kids.
(b) A grocery owner.
(c) A police detective.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
2. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
3. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
4. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
5. Who shoots Gaynor while being protected by a vest?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)