|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
2. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
3. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
4. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A knife.
5. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
6. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
7. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
8. Who is waiting for a cab to go to a boat at the end of the book?
9. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
10. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The trial.
(b) The will.
(c) The fight.
(d) The crime.
11. Who shoots Mallory in the chest?
12. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was cast out of town?
(a) A young boy.
(b) An old woman.
(c) An old man.
(d) A young girl.
13. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
14. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The mother.
(b) The boy.
(c) The sister.
(d) The father.
15. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
2. Who does Butler blame for the death of the seance ladies?
3. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
4. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
5. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)