|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
2. Who does Butler want to find in the photograph on Edith's mantel?
(a) 4th person.
(b) 3rd person.
(c) 1st person.
(d) 2nd person.
3. Who emerges as a reluctant hero/ine by the end of the novel?
4. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A grenade.
5. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
(a) She is cold to him and compassionate to him.
(b) She is considerate at first to Butler but then becomes cold and friendly only to Edith.
(c) She is compassionate to him and cold to her.
(d) She treats them equally.
6. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
7. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
8. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
9. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
10. Who leaves Edith in charge of Gaynor?
11. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
12. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
13. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
14. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
15. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Riker's boss?
2. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
3. Whose photos does Butler notice are missing in the house in Gramercy Park?
4. Who panhandles and calls Henry for money?
5. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)