|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
2. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
(a) Because of Markowitz.
(b) Because of Banning.
(c) Because of Butler.
(d) Because of Coffey.
3. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
4. Who will surely go to jail for a long time?
5. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
6. Who arrives at Edith's apartment and confronts her with the information he had pieced together at Mallory's apartment?
7. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
8. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
(a) Washington Square.
(b) Memorial Square.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Central Square.
9. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The father.
(b) The mother.
(c) The boy.
(d) The sister.
10. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
11. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
12. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
13. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
14. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
15. Who is waiting for a cab to go to a boat at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the investigation continues, who becomes messy and less like a perfectionist surprising Riker?
2. Who shoots Mallory in the chest?
3. From what inside her tea cup, will Mallory learn about her future according to the dangerous person she visits that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
4. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
5. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)