|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
2. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
3. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
4. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
5. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A mother.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A young boy.
6. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
7. Who did Redwing supply information to?
(a) The Police Officer.
(b) The Director.
(c) The German.
(d) The Lawyer.
8. What was Edith's scam meant to achieve for her?
(a) Give her fame.
(b) Give her control.
(c) Give her lots of money.
(d) Give her youth.
9. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
10. Who shoots Mallory in the chest?
11. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
12. Who sheds fake tears for Coffey and the District Attorney?
13. Who will surely go to jail for a long time?
14. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
15. Who visits Mallory in the hospital after she recovers from the tea?
(a) Coffey and Butler.
(b) Mark and Manon.
(c) Butler and Madison.
(d) Jan and James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Gaynor while being protected by a vest?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
3. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
4. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
5. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)