|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose photos does Butler notice are missing in the house in Gramercy Park?
2. Who is waiting for a cab to go to a boat at the end of the book?
3. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
4. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
5. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
6. Who is Riker's boss?
7. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
8. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
9. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
10. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
(d) Australian shepherd.
11. How old is Mallory?
12. Who emerges as a reluctant hero/ine by the end of the novel?
13. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
14. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
15. Who ultimately kills Gaynor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
2. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
3. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
4. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
5. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)