|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Riker's boss?
2. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
3. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
4. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
5. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The will.
(b) The crime.
(c) The trial.
(d) The fight.
6. Who ultimately kills Gaynor?
7. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
8. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
9. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
(a) On the scene clues.
(b) Wishful thinking.
(d) Computer hacking.
10. Who will surely go to jail for a long time?
11. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
12. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
(a) She is compassionate to him and cold to her.
(b) She is cold to him and compassionate to him.
(c) She is considerate at first to Butler but then becomes cold and friendly only to Edith.
(d) She treats them equally.
13. Who does not want Mallory to attend Edith's seance?
14. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The sister.
(b) The father.
(c) The boy.
(d) The mother.
15. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(a) Cold weather.
(c) Heavy petting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
2. Who does Butler blame for the death of the seance ladies?
3. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
4. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
5. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)