|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Riker's boss?
2. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
3. Who does Mallory visit against everyone's warnings that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
4. Who had not been called to testify by design in court?
5. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
(b) On the scene clues.
(c) Computer hacking.
(d) Wishful thinking.
6. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
7. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
8. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
9. Who goes to the New York Public Library to meet with Fanny Evenroe?
10. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
11. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
12. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The trial.
(b) The will.
(c) The crime.
(d) The fight.
13. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The boy.
(b) The father.
(c) The sister.
(d) The mother.
14. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
15. From what inside her tea cup, will Mallory learn about her future according to the dangerous person she visits that has a puppy sitting next to him/her?
(a) The leaves.
(b) The dregs.
(c) The fluid.
(d) The drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
2. Who gets shot in Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
3. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
4. Who is waiting for a cab to go to a boat at the end of the book?
5. How does Mallory treat Butler in comparison to Edith?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)