|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
2. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
3. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
4. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is bitter.
(b) It is tasty.
(c) It is drugged.
(d) It is euphoric.
5. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
6. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
7. Who is Riker's boss?
8. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
9. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
10. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
11. Who tells Butler about the automatic writing and how Herbert was afraid of these messages?
12. Who does Butler want to find in the photograph on Edith's mantel?
(a) 2nd person.
(b) 1st person.
(c) 3rd person.
(d) 4th person.
13. Whose photos does Butler notice are missing in the house in Gramercy Park?
14. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was cast out of town?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A young boy.
(d) A young girl.
15. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
(a) Computer hacking.
(b) On the scene clues.
(d) Wishful thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
2. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
3. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
4. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
5. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)