|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
3. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
(a) Memorial Square.
(b) Times Square.
(c) Washington Square.
(d) Central Square.
4. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
5. What had the puppy that sat at Redwing's feet been subjected to?
(a) Cold weather.
(b) Heavy petting.
6. How old is Butler?
7. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
8. Who does Butler blame for the death of the seance ladies?
9. Who arrives at Edith's apartment and confronts her with the information he had pieced together at Mallory's apartment?
10. Who stabs a rapist in the subway?
11. Who shoots Gaynor while being protected by a vest?
12. Who is Riker's boss?
13. To whom does Mallory finally say goodbye on the street?
14. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
15. Who acted illegally in order to gain evidence and access to the crime scene throughout the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
2. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
3. Who does Mallory trust the most by the end of the novel?
4. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
5. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)