|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Redwing supply information to?
(a) The Lawyer.
(b) The German.
(c) The Police Officer.
(d) The Director.
2. How does Mallory get a lot of her information about the case?
(b) Wishful thinking.
(c) On the scene clues.
(d) Computer hacking.
3. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
4. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Ortega and Butler.
(b) Ortega and Kaplan.
(c) Coffey and Butler.
(d) Coffey and Kaplan.
5. Who steals the information from Edith's Rolodex about Redwing's address?
6. Who is told that a piece of metal is lodged in his/her chest?
7. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
8. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
9. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
10. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
11. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
12. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
13. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
(a) Australian shepherd.
14. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
(a) Insider trading.
(b) Poker bets.
(c) Racecar driving.
(d) Betting on dogs.
15. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
2. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
3. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
4. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)