|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
2. What kind of dog suddenly turns on its owner and attacks the owner's child, showing the first sign of violence ever in its life?
3. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
4. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
5. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A knife.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A gun.
6. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
7. Who is Riker's boss?
8. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The father.
(b) The mother.
(c) The sister.
(d) The boy.
9. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Ortega and Butler.
(b) Coffey and Kaplan.
(c) Coffey and Butler.
(d) Ortega and Kaplan.
10. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
11. In what park are groups of dogs playing?
(a) Central Square.
(b) Memorial Square.
(c) Times Square.
(d) Washington Square.
12. Why does Mallory not want to help the medium?
(a) Because of Coffey.
(b) Because of Butler.
(c) Because of Markowitz.
(d) Because of Banning.
13. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
14. Who is Mallory doing surveillance on even though she is a rookie?
15. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
(b) Australian shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
2. Who did Redwing supply information to?
3. Who goes to the New York Public Library to meet with Fanny Evenroe?
4. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
5. Who arrives at Edith's apartment and confronts her with the information he had pieced together at Mallory's apartment?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)