|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals a strong loyalty to Mallory throughout the novel?
2. Who was unable to give Riker's boss the training he/she needed?
3. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
(a) Betting on dogs.
(b) Racecar driving.
(c) Poker bets.
(d) Insider trading.
4. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
5. Who keeps Mallory company in the hospital?
6. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The trial.
(b) The will.
(c) The crime.
(d) The fight.
7. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A police detective.
(c) A couple of kids.
(d) A grocery owner.
8. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
9. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A babysitter.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A mother.
10. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
11. Who has amnesia and is in the hospital recovering from a near-death experience?
12. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is euphoric.
(b) It is tasty.
(c) It is bitter.
(d) It is drugged.
13. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A gun.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A knife.
14. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
15. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mallory?
2. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
3. Who shoots Mallory in the chest?
4. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
5. What skill does Butler have that enables him to quickly notice any changes in the house in Gramercy Park?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)