|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be going on a long cruise according to Mallory?
(a) Coffey and Butler.
(b) Ortega and Kaplan.
(c) Coffey and Kaplan.
(d) Ortega and Butler.
2. Who comes to visit the patient in the hospital suffering from amnesia?
3. Who is still tortured by the video of Max dancing and dreams about it?
4. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
5. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that receives punishment legally?
6. Who does Butler want to find in the photograph on Edith's mantel?
(a) 1st person.
(b) 2nd person.
(c) 4th person.
(d) 3rd person.
7. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
(a) An heiress.
(c) A young girl.
8. Who was taken from Redwing's apartment, citing her for child abuse?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A babysitter.
(d) A mother.
9. Who will surely go to jail for a long time?
10. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
11. Who does not have a spectacular send off after death?
12. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
(a) A police detective.
(b) A grocery owner.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A couple of kids.
13. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
14. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
15. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
2. Who/what does Evenroe have ties to?
3. Who gets off the hook from going to court?
4. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
5. Whose obituary is in the newspaper?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)