|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Riker's boss?
2. Who is waiting for a cab to go to a boat at the end of the book?
3. As Mallory gathers up items to take on the trip, who follows her around the apartment begging for help?
4. Who gets shot outside Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
5. What will be mostly done by the time Mallory returns from her trip?
(a) The trial.
(b) The will.
(c) The fight.
(d) The crime.
6. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
7. Who knows Redwing's new location but will not tell Mallory?
8. Who has figured out that Mallory is the Paladin?
9. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
10. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a rapist?
11. Who returns to Mallory's house to retrieve a duffel bag full of Mallory's belongings?
12. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
13. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that Mallory inadvertently trusted?
14. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
15. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
2. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is dead?
3. Who panhandles and calls Henry for money?
4. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
5. Who was the only one to receive a letter?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)