|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels guilty about having foresight and asks Butler if destiny is writ?
2. Who is the killer that arrives at Edith's apartment?
3. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
(a) A young girl.
(d) An heiress.
4. Who sheds fake tears for Coffey and the District Attorney?
5. Who gets shot in Edith's apartment in the struggle with the killer?
6. Who is in Mallory's apartment that describes who the killer was and why while parts of the board jump up?
7. Who visits Mallory in the hospital after she recovers from the tea?
(a) Jan and James.
(b) Butler and Madison.
(c) Mark and Manon.
(d) Coffey and Butler.
8. Who possesses some supernatural gift that cannot be fought with ordinary methods?
9. What does Edith have to watch over Gaynor?
(a) A knife.
(b) A whistle.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A gun.
10. Whose house does Butler visit for lunch and reminisce about Gramercy Park?
11. How old is Mallory?
12. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
13. Who emerges as a reluctant hero/ine by the end of the novel?
14. Who takes Riker to Redwing's where she taps into the apartment building's wiring?
15. Of all the original suspects, who is the ONLY one that is a medium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Riker's boss?
2. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
3. What kind of puppy sits at Redwing's feet?
4. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
5. Who saw the second message from the automatic writing that is considered a little crazy by the medium?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)