|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Prelate.
(b) The Wicked.
(c) The Oz.
(d) The Shadow.
2. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
3. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
4. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
5. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) A heart coronary.
(d) Hay fever.
6. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
7. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
8. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
9. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
10. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
11. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
12. Where does Mallory go to the séance?
(a) Margot's place.
(b) Ortega's place.
(c) Redwing's place.
(d) Helen's place.
13. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
14. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance men.
(c) Seance ladies.
15. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New Haven School of Arson.
(b) New Haven School of Theft.
(c) New York School of Deceit.
(d) New York School of Begging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
2. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
3. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
4. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
5. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)