|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
(a) The young boy.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The old man.
2. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
3. Who asks Edith to go to a seance?
4. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
(a) Midtown Manhattan.
(d) Gramercy Park.
5. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
6. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
7. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
8. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
9. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a social worker.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a cop.
(d) He was a pawnbroker.
10. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The rabbi.
(b) The cop.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The doctor.
11. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
12. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the underground tavern.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the juke box.
13. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(b) Seance ladies.
(c) Seance men.
14. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
(a) She is his wife.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his adopted daughter.
15. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
2. Who can Mallory beat to the campus if she takes the subway?
3. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
4. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
5. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)