|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is averse to using computers?
2. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her favorite color.
(c) Her middle name.
(d) Her address.
3. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
4. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
5. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
6. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
7. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
8. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
9. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
10. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
11. Where does Mallory go to the séance?
(a) Redwing's place.
(b) Helen's place.
(c) Margot's place.
(d) Ortega's place.
12. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
13. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The young boy.
(b) The young girl.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The pawnbroker.
14. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a cop.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a rabbi.
15. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
(a) Lower East Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
2. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
3. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
4. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
5. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)