|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
2. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her badge and gun.
(c) Her boots.
(d) Her hat.
3. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
4. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
5. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New Haven School of Arson.
(b) New York School of Begging.
(c) New Haven School of Theft.
(d) New York School of Deceit.
6. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
7. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
8. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
9. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A boy.
(b) A woman.
(c) A man.
(d) A girl.
10. Who often work from predictions and observation?
(d) Fortune tellers.
11. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
(a) The priest.
(b) The instructor.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The choreographer.
12. Who has decided to raise Markowitz during the séance?
13. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
14. Who says that the séance may be a case of mass psychosis?
15. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is averse to using computers?
2. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
3. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
4. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
5. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)