|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mallory go to the séance?
(a) Margot's place.
(b) Helen's place.
(c) Ortega's place.
(d) Redwing's place.
2. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
(a) A French parrot.
(b) A gold guillotine.
(c) A blue blazer.
(d) A jewel-encrusted knife.
3. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her breast.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her head.
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a cop.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a social worker.
(d) He was a pawnbroker.
5. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
6. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Begging.
(b) New York School of Deceit.
(c) New Haven School of Arson.
(d) New Haven School of Theft.
7. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
8. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
(a) A gunsmith.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A paladin.
(d) A blacksmith.
9. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
10. Where does Margot go with the hope of getting an advance on her inheritance?
(a) The bank.
(b) The foundry.
(c) The mission.
(d) The alchemist.
11. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a rabbi.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a cop.
(d) He is a doctor.
12. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
13. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
14. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
15. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play at the theater?
2. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
3. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
4. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
5. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)