|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
2. What in the building make it difficult to determine the exact time of death?
3. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
(b) Lower East Side.
4. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
5. Who is averse to using computers?
6. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
7. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
8. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
9. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. Pickering.
(b) Mrs. Ortega.
(c) Mrs. Kaplan.
(d) Mrs. McCoy.
10. Where does Mallory go to the séance?
(a) Ortega's place.
(b) Helen's place.
(c) Margot's place.
(d) Redwing's place.
11. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Pants and barks.
(b) Panics and jumps through a window.
(c) Pees on the carpet.
(d) Runs in circles.
12. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
13. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A girl.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A boy.
14. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her badge and gun.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her boots.
15. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
2. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
3. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
4. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
5. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)