|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Butler's cleaning lady?
2. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A girl.
(b) A man.
(c) A boy.
(d) A woman.
3. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Panics and jumps through a window.
(b) Pees on the carpet.
(c) Pants and barks.
(d) Runs in circles.
4. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
(a) The Birds.
(c) Rear Window.
(d) Strangers on A Train.
5. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
6. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
7. Who is Samantha's heir?
8. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance men.
(c) Seance ladies.
9. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
10. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
11. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
12. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
13. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
14. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
15. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The old woman.
(c) The old man.
(d) The young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
2. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
3. Who can Mallory beat to the campus if she takes the subway?
4. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
5. Who often work from predictions and observation?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)