|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
2. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
3. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
4. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
5. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The cop.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) The doctor.
6. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the police station.
(c) At the underground tavern.
(d) At the juke box.
7. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
8. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
9. Who can Mallory beat to the campus if she takes the subway?
10. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
11. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
12. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. McCoy.
(b) Mrs. Ortega.
(c) Mrs. Kaplan.
(d) Mrs. Pickering.
13. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A boy.
(b) A girl.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
14. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
15. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her boots.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her badge and gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
2. How old was Cathery when he was institutionalized?
3. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
4. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
5. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)