|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
2. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
3. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
4. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the juke box.
(b) At the underground tavern.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At the bar.
5. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
6. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
7. Where does Margot go with the hope of getting an advance on her inheritance?
(a) The alchemist.
(b) The mission.
(c) The bank.
(d) The foundry.
8. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
9. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Begging.
(b) New York School of Deceit.
(c) New Haven School of Theft.
(d) New Haven School of Arson.
10. Who is averse to using computers?
11. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her badge and gun.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her boots.
(d) Her clothes.
12. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(b) Seance men.
(c) Seance ladies.
13. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
(a) The prison.
(b) The detention center.
(c) The school.
(d) The hospital.
14. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
15. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
2. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
3. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
4. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
5. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)