|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) A heart coronary.
(d) Hay fever.
2. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
3. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
4. Who asks Edith to go to a seance?
5. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(c) Seance ladies.
(d) Seance men.
6. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his adopted daughter.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his wife.
7. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
8. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
9. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
10. Who often work from predictions and observation?
(c) Fortune tellers.
11. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is being blackmailed.
(d) He is dead.
12. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
13. How old was Cathery when he was institutionalized?
14. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
15. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
2. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
3. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
4. What is the name of the play at the theater?
5. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)