|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
(a) Margot, Redwing, and Cathery.
(b) Margot, Mallory, and Noah.
(c) Mallory, Coffey, and Butler.
(d) Noah, Ortega, and Cathery.
2. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
3. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
4. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Oz.
(b) The Wicked.
(c) The Shadow.
(d) The Prelate.
5. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
6. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
7. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
(a) A blue blazer.
(b) A gold guillotine.
(c) A jewel-encrusted knife.
(d) A French parrot.
8. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
9. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
(c) Lower East Side.
10. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the underground tavern.
(b) At the juke box.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the police station.
11. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
12. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The cop.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) The doctor.
13. Who often work from predictions and observation?
(d) Fortune tellers.
14. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
15. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) Hay fever.
(d) A heart coronary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
2. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
3. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
4. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
5. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)