|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(b) Hay fever.
(d) A heart coronary.
2. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her boots.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her badge and gun.
3. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
(a) Kaplan and O'Connell.
(b) Ortega and Pickering.
(c) Butler and Mallory.
(d) Markowitz and McCoy.
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a social worker.
(b) He was a pawnbroker.
(c) He was a thief.
(d) He was a cop.
5. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
6. Who asks Edith to go to a seance?
7. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
8. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
9. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
10. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
11. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a rabbi.
(c) He is a cop.
(d) He is a doctor.
12. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
13. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
14. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A paladin.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A gunsmith.
15. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
(a) Margot, Mallory, and Noah.
(b) Noah, Ortega, and Cathery.
(c) Mallory, Coffey, and Butler.
(d) Margot, Redwing, and Cathery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
2. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
3. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
4. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
5. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)