|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance ladies.
(b) Seance men.
2. Who is walking through the East Village and just happens to look up when a concrete clock falls right beside her?
3. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a rabbi.
(b) He is a cop.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a writer.
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a social worker.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a cop.
(d) He was a pawnbroker.
5. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
6. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
7. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
8. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
9. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
10. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Deceit.
(b) New York School of Begging.
(c) New Haven School of Arson.
(d) New Haven School of Theft.
11. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
12. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
13. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the underground tavern.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the juke box.
(d) At the police station.
14. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
15. Who is Samantha's heir?
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
2. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
3. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
4. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
5. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)