|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
2. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
3. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
4. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
5. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
6. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her middle name.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her favorite color.
7. Who is Samantha's heir?
8. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
9. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a rabbi.
(b) He is a cop.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is a doctor.
10. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
11. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
12. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A girl.
(b) A woman.
(c) A man.
(d) A boy.
13. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
14. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
(a) The prison.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The detention center.
(d) The school.
15. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
2. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
3. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
4. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
5. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)