|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
2. Who passes out in the theater drunk?
(b) The lead actor.
3. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a pawnbroker.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a social worker.
(d) He was a cop.
5. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
6. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance men.
(b) Seance ladies.
7. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
(b) Lower East Side.
8. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. Kaplan.
(b) Mrs. McCoy.
(c) Mrs. Ortega.
(d) Mrs. Pickering.
9. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(c) A heart coronary.
(d) Hay fever.
10. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Prelate.
(b) The Oz.
(c) The Wicked.
(d) The Shadow.
11. Who is Butler's cleaning lady?
12. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
13. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Runs in circles.
(b) Panics and jumps through a window.
(c) Pants and barks.
(d) Pees on the carpet.
14. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The young boy.
(b) The old woman.
(c) The pawnbroker.
(d) The young girl.
15. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
Short Answer Questions
1. What in the building make it difficult to determine the exact time of death?
2. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
3. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
4. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
5. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)