|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
2. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
3. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
4. Who is Samantha's heir?
5. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
6. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
7. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Wicked.
(b) The Prelate.
(c) The Shadow.
(d) The Oz.
8. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
9. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
10. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
11. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
12. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
13. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a cop.
(b) He is a rabbi.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a writer.
14. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance ladies.
(d) Seance men.
15. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
2. Where does Mallory have a house in New York after Markowitz dies?
3. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
4. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
5. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)