Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
(a) The Birds.
(c) Rear Window.
(d) Strangers on A Train.
2. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
3. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
(a) Kaplan and O'Connell.
(b) Ortega and Pickering.
(c) Markowitz and McCoy.
(d) Butler and Mallory.
4. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
5. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(c) Seance ladies.
(d) Seance men.
6. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
7. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The cop.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The rabbi.
8. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
9. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her badge and gun.
(b) Her boots.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her hat.
10. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
11. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A boy.
(b) A man.
(c) A girl.
(d) A woman.
12. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
13. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
14. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
15. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
2. Who is Siddon terrified of in New York?
3. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
4. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
5. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)