|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
2. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
3. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
4. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
5. Who is Samantha's heir?
6. Who is averse to using computers?
7. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The instructor.
(c) The priest.
(d) The choreographer.
8. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
9. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
(a) Mallory, Coffey, and Butler.
(b) Noah, Ortega, and Cathery.
(c) Margot, Mallory, and Noah.
(d) Margot, Redwing, and Cathery.
10. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
11. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
12. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
13. Who suffers from the after effects of an accident during which she broke a hip?
14. Who is walking through the East Village and just happens to look up when a concrete clock falls right beside her?
15. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play at the theater?
2. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
3. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
4. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
5. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)