|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
2. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Begging.
(b) New York School of Deceit.
(c) New Haven School of Arson.
(d) New Haven School of Theft.
3. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. McCoy.
(b) Mrs. Ortega.
(c) Mrs. Kaplan.
(d) Mrs. Pickering.
4. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
(a) Being destitute.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being an invalid.
(d) Being hungry.
5. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
6. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the underground tavern.
(b) At the police station.
(c) At the juke box.
(d) At the bar.
7. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
8. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her middle name.
(b) Her favorite color.
(c) Her address.
(d) Her age.
9. Who did Markowitz' dance partner resemble?
10. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
11. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
12. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
13. Who is Siddon terrified of in New York?
(a) Business owners.
14. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her badge and gun.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her boots.
15. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
2. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
3. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
4. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
5. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)