|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
2. Who does Kaplan tell that it is not necessary to sit with the dead?
3. How old is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
4. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
5. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
6. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
7. Who says that the séance may be a case of mass psychosis?
8. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The rabbi.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The cop.
(d) The teacher.
9. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
10. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
(a) Midtown Manhattan.
(b) Gramercy Park.
11. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
12. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The young boy.
(b) The pawnbroker.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The young girl.
13. Who demands to know what Mallory was doing in Gramercy Park?
(a) Mrs. Kaplan.
(b) Mrs. Ortega.
(c) Mrs. McCoy.
(d) Mrs. Pickering.
14. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
15. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Markowitz on videotape, saying that he was a natural and a wonderful dancer?
2. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
3. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
4. What in the building make it difficult to determine the exact time of death?
5. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)