|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a cop.
(c) He is a rabbi.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
3. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The old woman.
(b) The young boy.
(c) The young girl.
(d) The pawnbroker.
4. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
5. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
6. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
7. Who decides to put Coffey on the investigation by starting an office pool?
8. What in the building make it difficult to determine the exact time of death?
9. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
10. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
11. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
12. Who is Samantha's heir?
13. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
14. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
15. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
2. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
3. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
4. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
5. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)