|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
2. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
3. Who recounts Max's death to Mallory?
4. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old man.
5. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her favorite color.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her middle name.
(d) Her age.
6. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
(a) He is being blackmailed.
(b) He is in prison.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is dead.
7. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
8. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
9. Who can Mallory beat to the campus if she takes the subway?
10. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Begging.
(b) New Haven School of Arson.
(c) New Haven School of Theft.
(d) New York School of Deceit.
11. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
12. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Oz.
(b) The Wicked.
(c) The Prelate.
(d) The Shadow.
13. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
14. Who is walking through the East Village and just happens to look up when a concrete clock falls right beside her?
15. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
2. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
3. Who is Samantha's heir?
4. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
5. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)