|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
2. Who is walking through the East Village and just happens to look up when a concrete clock falls right beside her?
3. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the underground tavern.
(c) At the juke box.
(d) At the bar.
4. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
5. Who knows Mallory has taken the murder board?
6. How old was Cathery when he was institutionalized?
7. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
8. What in the building make it difficult to determine the exact time of death?
9. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
10. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
(a) A blue blazer.
(b) A gold guillotine.
(c) A jewel-encrusted knife.
(d) A French parrot.
11. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Shadow.
(b) The Prelate.
(c) The Oz.
(d) The Wicked.
12. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
13. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New Haven School of Theft.
(b) New York School of Deceit.
(c) New York School of Begging.
(d) New Haven School of Arson.
14. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
15. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
2. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
3. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
4. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
5. Who is Samantha's heir?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)