|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
2. Who makes a trip to the Brooklyn Dance Academy to ask about Markowitz?
3. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
4. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(a) A heart coronary.
(c) Hay fever.
5. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
6. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
(a) The rabbi.
(b) The cop.
(c) The teacher.
(d) The doctor.
7. Who goes to Mallory's apartment to tell her that she is on compassionate leave?
8. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
9. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
10. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
11. Who is averse to using computers?
12. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
13. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her breast.
(d) Her head.
14. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance ladies.
(c) Seance men.
15. What does Kaplan do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a rabbi.
(d) He is a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mallory allowed to keep even though she is on compassionate leave?
2. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
3. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
4. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
5. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)