|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance ladies.
(b) Seance men.
2. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
3. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
4. What is the name of the play at the theater?
(a) The Wicked.
(b) The Prelate.
(c) The Oz.
(d) The Shadow.
5. Who calls Henry Cathery for a loan?
6. Who is attracted to Mallory but finds it hard to say so?
7. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
8. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
(a) Being destitute.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being hungry.
(d) Being an invalid.
9. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
10. Who consulted a medium about stocks before her/his death?
11. How old was Cathery when he was institutionalized?
12. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a cop.
(b) He was a pawnbroker.
(c) He was a social worker.
(d) He was a thief.
13. Where was Cathery when he turned 21 and received his trust fund?
(a) The detention center.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The prison.
(d) The school.
14. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
15. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
(b) The Birds.
(c) Rear Window.
(d) Strangers on A Train.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
2. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
3. Who is the owner of the building in which Mallory has a new office?
4. Who breaks into Edith Candle's computer to watch her activities?
5. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)