|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail about Samantha does Margot fail to know the answer to when questioned by attorneys?
(a) Her age.
(b) Her address.
(c) Her favorite color.
(d) Her middle name.
2. Who is upset because Mallory asked the business accountant for information so that she could run a separate audit?
3. What area of New York City does O'Connell describe along with victims in the first two chapters?
(a) Midtown Manhattan.
(d) Gramercy Park.
4. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
(a) A girl.
(b) A man.
(c) A boy.
(d) A woman.
5. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
(a) A French parrot.
(b) A gold guillotine.
(c) A blue blazer.
(d) A jewel-encrusted knife.
6. Who often work from predictions and observation?
(c) Fortune tellers.
7. Who asks Edith to go to a seance?
8. Who turns out to be very willing to discuss the murder cases with the cops surprisingly even though one of them will be the next target?
(a) Seance ladies.
(c) Seance men.
9. Who is Butler's cleaning lady?
10. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a thief.
(b) He was a pawnbroker.
(c) He was a social worker.
(d) He was a cop.
11. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
12. Who realizes that she lost her keys and cannot get into her apartment in her stress about the inheritance?
13. Who discuss computer scans and Edith Candle's fortune?
(a) Markowitz and McCoy.
(b) Ortega and Pickering.
(c) Butler and Mallory.
(d) Kaplan and O'Connell.
14. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
15. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
(a) New York School of Begging.
(b) New Haven School of Theft.
(c) New York School of Deceit.
(d) New Haven School of Arson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is becoming delirious from a lack of food and sleep and sees her/his rapist on the subway?
2. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
3. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
4. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
5. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)