|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
2. Who are possible suspects of Markowitz's murder by Chapter 7?
(a) Mallory, Coffey, and Butler.
(b) Noah, Ortega, and Cathery.
(c) Margot, Mallory, and Noah.
(d) Margot, Redwing, and Cathery.
3. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
4. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
5. In a message Edith gets on her wall after attending the seance, who might die?
(a) A paladin.
(b) A gunsmith.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A blacksmith.
6. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
7. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
8. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
9. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
(a) A French parrot.
(b) A gold guillotine.
(c) A jewel-encrusted knife.
(d) A blue blazer.
10. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(a) A heart coronary.
(d) Hay fever.
11. Who has a famous reputation that allows her/him entry into the seance?
12. Who is Siddon terrified of in New York?
(c) Business owners.
13. Who gives Butler a birthday present?
14. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
15. Who is averse to using computers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Butler into becoming a partner in a new business?
2. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
3. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
4. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
5. Who is Samantha's heir?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)