|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a rap sheet with the SEC?
2. Who is able to read Mallory and tell her personal history like a medium?
3. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
4. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
5. What does Markowitz ultimately die of?
(a) A heart coronary.
(d) Hay fever.
6. Where does Samantha's heir meet Coffey and Riker?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the juke box.
(c) At the underground tavern.
(d) At the police station.
7. Who does Mallory examine that is mutilated?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The young boy.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The old man.
8. At Siddon's crime scene, what part of her body is mutilated apart from her throat?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her nose.
(c) Her breast.
(d) Her leg.
9. Who is the second victim of the Gray Lady Killer?
10. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a pawnbroker.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a cop.
(d) He was a social worker.
11. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
(a) He is being blackmailed.
(b) He is in prison.
(c) He is poor.
(d) He is dead.
12. Who can Mallory beat to the campus if she takes the subway?
13. Who is at a family barbecue when he is called to the scene when Mallory is putting Markowitz's wedding ring back on his finger?
14. Who comes to the gate of the Gramercy Park entrance and is ignored by Cathery?
15. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what school does a man look at Mallory but change direction knowing that she will not give any money to the cause?
2. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
3. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
4. Who carried the board for Mallory to her car?
5. Who is walking through the East Village and just happens to look up when a concrete clock falls right beside her?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)