1. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
Panics and jumps through a window.
2. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
A young boy.
3. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
He was a cop.
5. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
She is his adopted daughter.
This section contains 3,256 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)