Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Chapters 1-3
1. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
2. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
3. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
5. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
6. Who forces the junkie to talk about the watch and the wedding ring?
7. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
8. Who is the police chief that arrives to talk to Coffey about Louis Markowitz?
9. Who is the...
This section contains 2,209 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)