|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of illegal activity does Redwing do?
(a) Poker bets.
(b) Racecar driving.
(c) Insider trading.
(d) Betting on dogs.
2. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
3. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who died in childbirth?
(a) An heiress.
(b) A young girl.
4. If Markowitz's possessions are being pawned off, what does it reveal about him?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is being blackmailed.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is poor.
5. Who leaves Edith in charge of Gaynor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
2. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
3. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
4. Since Gaynor is dead, who will be most likely convicted of the murder and theft crimes?
5. Who asks Butler to go to Gramercy Park to pay chess with Henry Cathery?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)