|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts Markowitz's inheritance?
2. Who finally tells Mallory that the reason Redwing has never been prosecuted is that one of the complainants vanished and the other died from a massive heart attack induced by fear?
3. Who visits Edith's apartment and asks if Edith has Redwing's new address and phone number?
4. Who does Mallory follow to the campus theater?
5. What does Mallory realize about the tea she drank that gives her hallucinations?
(a) It is bitter.
(b) It is drugged.
(c) It is tasty.
(d) It is euphoric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
2. What profile is most likely inaccurate because every case in New York is different?
3. Who does Mallory go in search of after Gaynor is shot?
4. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
5. Whose house does Mallory visit to play poker at night?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)