|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who was blamed for the death of the child-bearing person?
(a) The boy.
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
(d) The sister.
2. When the lights in the theater go out, who barks orders at everybody?
3. Whose house does Mallory visit to learn more about her father's dancing?
4. Who jumps to the conclusion that Coffey has given into a conspiracy theory regarding the old women, threatening letters, and demands for money?
5. How does Mallory appear at the crime scene in her demeanor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Herbert in the elevator about owning a gun?
2. Who exerted a strong influence over Mallory before her death?
3. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
4. Who is urinating against a wall in Manhattan that Mallory fails to notice?
5. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)