|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Butler background on Margot's juvenile delinquency?
2. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The young girl.
(b) The old woman.
(c) The pawnbroker.
(d) The young boy.
3. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
4. Who does the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe have a cryptic conversation with?
5. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a pawnbroker.
(b) He was a social worker.
(c) He was a thief.
(d) He was a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the cryptic conversation with the mystery caller contacted by Evenroe, who ran away?
2. Who goes to Gramercy Park and lets him/herself with Mallory's stolen key?
3. What is an example of equipment used in Maximillian's Traveling Magic Show?
4. What was Whitman most afraid of before her death?
5. Who sees a cop outside her window and realizes that the bank incident is responsible for the cop's presence?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)