|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who passes out in the theater drunk?
(a) The lead actor.
2. Who puts his arm around Mallory at the funeral?
3. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Panics and jumps through a window.
(b) Pants and barks.
(c) Runs in circles.
(d) Pees on the carpet.
4. On whose wall are there mysterious messages and automatic writing in lipstick?
5. How many times a week did Markowitz go dancing prior to his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Mallory and informs her that two of the suspects had alibis for some of the murders but not all of the murders?
2. Who insists on seeing Samantha's wounds in a strange way and has a knife obsession?
3. Who was Markowitz' dance partner?
4. What movie does O'Connell make references to by Alfred Hitchcock in Chapter 4?
5. What was Markowitz's office's back wall covered in before his death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)