1. When the dog hears his mistress's call, what does it do when it realizes that the woman is dying?
(a) Runs in circles.
(b) Pees on the carpet.
(c) Panics and jumps through a window.
(d) Pants and barks.
2. Who goes into a pawnshop with the intent of pawning off a watch and a wedding ring?
(a) A young girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young boy.
3. Who recognizes that the watch and a wedding ring belong to Louis Markowitz?
(a) The young boy.
(b) The pawnbroker.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The young girl.
4. What did Louis Markowitz do for work?
(a) He was a cop.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was a pawnbroker.
(d) He was a social worker.
5. How is Kathleen Mallory related to Louis Markowitz?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his adopted daughter.
(d) She is his wife.
This section contains 3,256 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)