|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his vision is declining.
(b) Because his hearing is declining.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
2. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
(b) A necklace.
(c) Peaches from the trees.
3. What is the cat chasing when it gets a jug stuck on its head?
(a) A mouse.
(b) The landlord.
(c) A rat.
(d) Another cat.
4. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(b) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
(c) Because there is an entrance fee.
(d) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
5. What does Selvi do for a living?
(a) She is a famous singer.
(b) She is a famous newscaster.
(c) She is a famous actress.
(d) She is a famous baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
2. Who discovers Selvi?
3. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
4. Who is Dr. Kishen?
5. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)