|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he retires, what does Govind Singh receive each month from his employer?
(a) A small pension.
(b) A bushel of apples.
(c) A box of stationery.
(d) A bus pass.
2. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has been jailed.
(b) He has died.
(c) He ran away.
(d) No one is sure, but he is missing.
3. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
(b) 6 months.
4. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Drown himself in a nearby river.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Sacrifice his first-born son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Atilla named after?
2. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
4. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
5. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)