|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of crimes is the landlord accused of doing?
(a) Crimes against a woman.
2. Why does Velan leave his birthplace?
(a) He is running from the law.
(b) He is kicked out.
(c) He has a fight with his father.
(d) The woman he loves lives somewhere else.
3. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) An abusive teenager.
(b) A group of thugs.
(c) The corrupt police.
(d) His abusive wife.
4. How does the talkative man finally take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) By dynamite.
(b) By car.
(c) By cannon.
(d) By blowtorch.
5. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
(a) They run him out of town.
(b) They forgive him.
(c) They beat him.
(d) They report him to the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
2. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
3. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
4. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
5. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)