|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A bill from the government.
(b) A note from the hospital.
(c) A letter about a sick uncle.
(d) A video from an old boyfriend.
2. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
(a) 300 rubles.
(b) 50 rubles.
(c) 500 rubles.
(d) 30 rubles.
3. What does the landlord think is causing all the noise in his building?
(a) A squatter.
(c) His obnoxious tenants.
(d) A demon spirit.
4. What does Selvi do for a living?
(a) She is a famous actress.
(b) She is a famous baker.
(c) She is a famous singer.
(d) She is a famous newscaster.
5. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
(a) They don't know that he is trying to take it.
(b) That he will never pass it.
(c) That it doesn't matter because they bribed the test proctor to pass him anyway.
(d) That he will pass it with no problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
2. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
3. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
5. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)