|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
(b) 6 months.
2. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(b) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
(c) Sambu's professional name.
(d) Sambu's tutor.
3. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By train.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By river taxi.
(d) By foot.
4. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
(a) This is a trick question; he is actually a butcher.
(b) Not long at all.
(c) This is a trick question; he is not a mailman.
(d) A very long time.
5. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The horrible bus driver
(b) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(c) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(d) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Rama have his business?
2. Whose death causes the blind man to put a rope on the dog?
3. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
5. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)