|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the street names supposedly need to be changed?
(a) Because they are running out of words to use.
(b) Because they have a lot of misspellings.
(c) Because they are not formalized.
(d) Because they are all British.
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
(a) Because they need a watchdog.
(b) Because no one else is around to take care of it.
(c) Because they are dog breeders.
(d) Because their daughter really wants one.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(b) A dress.
(c) Bright colors.
(d) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
5. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(b) The horrible bus driver
(c) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(d) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
2. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
3. What is the tiger known for?
4. Who does Ramu's mother want him to marry?
5. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)