|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a palace.
(c) In a converted train car.
(d) In a tent.
3. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 5 years.
5. Who does Atilla bother the most as a puppy?
(a) The eldest son.
(b) The father.
(c) The mother.
(d) No one; he is too friendly and kind to bother anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
2. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
3. What is the first job Velan gets after leaving his hometown?
4. What is Kannan's usual job?
5. How does the talkative man first try to take down the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)