|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) His son's tin.
(b) He makes a blood donation.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
2. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) J. K. Rowling.
(b) P. R. Goldsmith.
(c) J. D. Salinger.
(d) R. K. Narayan.
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) His assistants.
(b) Two people who offer to help from the street.
(c) Gopal's wife.
(d) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
4. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
5. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) At the town library.
(b) In city hall.
(c) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
(d) On the town fairgrounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Atilla named after?
2. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
4. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
5. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)