|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
(a) Run a bank.
(b) Sell fruit.
(c) Sell records.
(d) Run a hospital.
2. What does the sadhu first request of the talkative man?
3. Where does Raju follow the man in the green jacket?
(a) Around the town shopping mall.
(b) Around the bank.
(c) Around the town fair.
(d) Around the airport.
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A coward.
(b) A brave young man.
(c) A true scholar.
(d) A real man.
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Wise and insightful.
(b) Rude and nasty.
(c) Confusing and weird.
(d) Friendly and helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
2. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
3. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
5. What does Rama sell?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)