|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the talkative man sleep when the tiger comes?
(a) In a converted train car.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a palace.
(d) In a tent.
2. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The Bengalore region.
(b) The Mempi region.
(c) The desert region.
(d) The mountain region.
3. What goals does the talkative man have for himself and his music?
(a) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(b) To become rich and famous.
(c) To get his vision back.
(d) Just to play at the village temple.
4. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) 100 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
5. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because there is an entrance fee.
(b) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(c) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
(d) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
2. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
3. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
4. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
5. On what street does Rama have his business?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)