|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Raju try to return the stolen purse?
(a) The balloon that was meant for the motherless boy.
(b) He feels guilty.
(c) He realizes it is the purse of a friend.
(d) He knows his fingerprints are all over it.
2. Where does the talkative man first try to keep his engine?
(a) In city hall.
(b) At the town library.
(c) On the town fairgrounds.
(d) Way out in the country where no one can find it.
3. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He hasn't done his homework.
(b) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
(c) He fears the bus driver.
(d) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
4. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A headache.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A bad cold.
5. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working as a doctor.
(b) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
(c) Working in a bank.
(d) He doesn't really have a real job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
2. Where does the landlord sleep at night?
3. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
4. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
5. How old is Ramu?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)