|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Selvi married to?
2. What is Sidda accused of stealing?
(b) Peaches from the trees.
(c) A necklace.
3. What is a sadhu?
(a) A fortune teller.
(b) A traveling doctor.
(c) A religious hermit.
(d) A scribe.
4. How old is Ramu?
(a) 25 or 16.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 40 or 41.
(d) 16 or 17.
5. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
(a) Because her father still hasn't paid her tuition bill.
(b) She has a note from her mother.
(c) She doesn't; Shanta just slips out.
(d) She can tell she is agitated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
2. What animal does the boy's father capture in the forest in "Naga"?
3. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
5. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)