|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the talkative man initially want the statue of Frederick Lawley?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) To sell it for scrap metal.
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) To sell it to a British museum.
2. Who teaches Selvi the skills she needs for her career?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
3. What is a sadhu?
(a) A scribe.
(b) A traveling doctor.
(c) A religious hermit.
(d) A fortune teller.
4. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandmother.
(b) Shanta's father.
(c) Shanta's grandfather.
(d) Shanta's mother.
5. Who is the author of "Malgudi Days"?
(a) J. K. Rowling.
(b) J. D. Salinger.
(c) R. K. Narayan.
(d) P. R. Goldsmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Radha?
2. Where is Raju finally able to pick the pocket of the man in the green blazer?
3. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
4. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
5. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)