|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does the blind man get the rope that he uses on the dog?
(a) The old woman.
(b) A family member.
(c) A fellow merchant.
(d) The dog himself.
2. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A small hut.
(c) No house at all: he is homeless.
(d) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
3. What is the name of the town that Velan walks to?
4. What does the new owner of the property plan to do with it?
(a) Turn it into city hall.
(b) Use it for a dental office.
(c) Use it as a hospital.
(d) Demolish it.
5. What is the tiger known for?
(a) Eating humans.
(b) Being lucky.
(c) Talking to people in their dreams.
(d) Foreshadowing death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
2. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
3. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
4. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
5. How has the boy in "Naga" made money as a child?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)