|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(b) A dress.
(c) Bright colors.
(d) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
2. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
(a) Travel the word.
(b) Make small models out of clay and sawdust.
(c) Learn French.
3. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's brother.
(b) Kamakshi's priest.
(c) Kamakshi's father.
(d) Kamakshi's husband.
4. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(b) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
(c) How to use fertilizer.
(d) What his figurines represent.
5. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) Someone's house.
(b) His own house.
(c) The side of the library.
(d) A compound wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rama Rao used to do before he lost his business?
2. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
3. What time does Shanta expect to go to the movies?
4. What is Soma's regular job?
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)