|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
(a) A compound wall.
(b) His own house.
(c) The side of the library.
(d) Someone's house.
2. How does the talkative man first try to move the engine?
(a) With elephants and muscle power.
(b) With music.
(c) With keys, even though they are the wrong ones.
(d) With magic.
3. Where does the talkative man acquire his engine?
(a) On the internet.
(b) In a nearby town.
(c) At the town fair.
(d) At the local store.
4. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) So they can flee the country.
(b) So they can go live undercover.
(c) Because the house is infested with rats.
(d) So they can rent it for income.
5. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) Guru Nayak.
(b) The astrologer's father.
(c) The king.
(d) A random man whose name we never learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
2. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
3. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
4. What test taker number is Iswaren?
5. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)