|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the swami want the talkative man to do to him with his engine?
(a) Let him borrow it.
(b) Demonstrate it so they both can make money.
(c) Run him over.
(d) Drive him to the next town over.
2. Who is Ramanujan?
(a) Kamakshi's priest.
(b) Kamakshi's brother.
(c) Kamakshi's father.
(d) Kamakshi's husband.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(c) Tae Kwon Do.
4. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
(a) Because the house is infested with rats.
(b) So they can rent it for income.
(c) So they can flee the country.
(d) So they can go live undercover.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) An abusive teenager.
(b) His abusive wife.
(c) A group of thugs.
(d) The corrupt police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
2. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
3. What kind of marriage does Ramanujan want for Kamakshi?
4. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
5. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)