|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The Bengalore region.
(b) The Mempi region.
(c) The desert region.
(d) The mountain region.
2. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(b) To get his vision back.
(c) To become rich and famous.
(d) Just to play at the village temple.
3. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
(d) 6 months.
4. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
(a) She is mad that he didn't finish the job.
(b) She divorces him.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She faints.
5. From whom does the dog initially defend the blind man?
(a) A group of thugs.
(b) The corrupt police.
(c) His abusive wife.
(d) An abusive teenager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Iswaren failed his exam?
2. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
3. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
5. What musical instrument did the talkative man play in his youth?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)