|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) They are about even.
(b) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(c) The newcomer.
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(b) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
(d) His house is hit by a flash flood.
3. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
(a) A random man whose name we never learn.
(b) The king.
(c) Guru Nayak.
(d) The astrologer's father.
4. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A sleeping man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A crying baby.
5. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
(a) No one; he must do the procedure alone.
(b) Gopal's wife.
(c) His assistants.
(d) Two people who offer to help from the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
2. Why does Shanta's teacher let her go home early?
3. What test taker number is Iswaren?
4. What is a sadhu?
5. What does the talkative man hit accidentally with his engine?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)