|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Govind Singh work?
2. What does the talkative man lecture the villagers on?
(a) How his medicines can cure all kinds of ills.
(b) What his figurines represent.
(c) Why his clothes are semi-waterproof.
(d) How to use fertilizer.
3. What is the tiger known for?
(a) Eating humans.
(b) Being lucky.
(c) Foreshadowing death.
(d) Talking to people in their dreams.
4. How old is Shanta?
(a) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(b) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
(c) Elementary-school age.
(d) A teenager.
5. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
(a) They beat him.
(b) They forgive him.
(c) They report him to the authorities.
(d) They run him out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Narayan describe the train when Iyer gets on it?
2. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
4. What test taker number is Iswaren?
5. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)