|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the newcomer on the train force to move?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A crying baby.
(c) A sleeping man.
(d) An old woman.
2. How does the talkative man reach the village with the tiger?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By river taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For overbilling people.
(b) For being direct with his patients.
(c) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(d) For the figurines he has in his office.
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
(d) His house is hit by a flash flood.
5. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
(a) The French language exam.
(b) The Intermediate level exam.
(c) The physical exam.
(d) The college entrance exam (SAT).
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sadhu?
2. What is Shanta learning at school?
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
4. How does the astrologer's wife respond to his tale of nearly killing someone?
5. What is the tiger known for?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)