|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
(a) They are about even.
(b) This is a trick question because we never learn about their physical appearance or size.
(c) The newcomer.
2. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
(a) Not very long at all; he gets sick quite suddenly.
(b) A very long time.
(c) He doesn't get ill.
(d) It takes him several weeks.
3. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By being shot.
(b) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By poison.
4. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(d) New York.
5. What does the talkative man sell for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
2. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
4. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
5. Where does Iswaren go to see a movie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)