|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
2. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
(a) He is dressed very, very oddly.
(b) He throws a rock at a street light.
(c) He is running through the streets, screaming.
(d) He is out with a lot of women one night.
3. What test taker number is Iswaren?
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Sign his last will.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Say goodbye to his wife.
(d) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
5. How old is Shanta?
(a) Very, very young -- maybe 2 or 3.
(b) A teenager.
(c) Elementary-school age.
(d) Quite old -- perhaps 60 or 65.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
2. Why does Rama Rao and his family have to move out of their home?
3. Who helps Dr. Raman perform an operation on Gopal?
4. What is Soma's regular job?
5. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)