|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the astrologer set up his shop?
(a) At the edge of the forest.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) In the city library.
(d) In Town Hall Park.
2. What does Shanta plan to wear to the movies?
(a) Her school uniform.
(d) Her best clothes.
3. In what region is the village the talkative man goes to visit when he encounters the tiger?
(a) The mountain region.
(b) The Bengalore region.
(c) The desert region.
(d) The Mempi region.
4. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandmother.
(b) Shanta's father.
(c) Shanta's mother.
(d) Shanta's grandfather.
5. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
2. What exam does Iswaren have a problem passing?
3. What does Govind Singh do in his free time in retirement?
4. What animal enters the room while the talkative man is playing music (after he has banned the sadhu from entering)?
5. How long has Thanapa been a mailman when he is first introduced in the text?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)