|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forty-Five a Month, Out of Business.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iswaren die?
(a) By poison.
(b) By tripping, falling, and cracking his skull.
(c) By drowning.
(d) By being shot.
2. How does Dr. Raman feel about nature?
(a) That he can control it.
(b) This is a trick question; Dr. Raman never talks about nature.
(c) That the idea of nature is pure silliness.
(d) That it will take its course one way or the other.
3. How much money does Rama Rao win from the contest each week?
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 5 dollars.
(d) 100 rupees.
4. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by lightning.
(b) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(d) His house is hit by a flash flood.
5. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
(a) Confusing and weird.
(b) Wise and insightful.
(c) Rude and nasty.
(d) Friendly and helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
2. What is Dr. Raman known for?
3. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
4. How long does it take Gopal to become ill?
5. How old is Shanta?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)