Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cat Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Atilla's family buy a puppy?
(a) Because their daughter really wants one.
(b) Because no one else is around to take care of it.
(c) Because they need a watchdog.
(d) Because they are dog breeders.
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What goals does the talkative man's music teacher have for himself and his music?
(a) To play with Yo Yo Ma one day.
(b) Just to play at the village temple.
(c) To become rich and famous.
(d) To get his vision back.
4. What does Gopal want to do if he is expected to die?
(a) Say goodbye to his wife.
(b) Leave all of his money to Dr. Raman.
(c) Go out and have one last fun-filled night with some friends.
(d) Sign his last will.
5. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
(a) 20 rupees.
(b) 15 rupees.
(c) 10 rupees.
(d) 5 rupees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Raju initially steal from the man in the green blazer?
2. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
3. Why does Govind Singh retire?
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
5. Who is Radha?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)