|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blind Dog, Fellow-Feeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 50 years.
2. What piece of mail does Thanappa hide?
(a) A letter about a sick uncle.
(b) A note from the hospital.
(c) A video from an old boyfriend.
(d) A bill from the government.
3. What is Dr. Raman known for?
(a) For helping the poor, even if they can't pay.
(b) For the figurines he has in his office.
(c) For being direct with his patients.
(d) For overbilling people.
4. What kind of clothing does the astrologer wear when he is first introduced in the novel?
(a) Bright colors.
(c) A dress.
(d) Just a towel, since he just got out of the shower.
5. Why does Govind Singh retire?
(a) Because his vision is declining.
(b) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Because his hearing and vision are both declining.
(d) Because his hearing is declining.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
2. How old is Kamakshi when the reader first meets her?
3. What man comes to see the astrologer as he is just about to close down for the night?
4. How does the family react to Thanappa's hiding of the mail?
5. What action of Govind Singh's attracts a police officer's attention?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)