|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Snake-Song, Engine Trouble.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iswaren's family think about his passing the exam?
(a) That he will pass it with no problems.
(b) That it doesn't matter because they bribed the test proctor to pass him anyway.
(c) They don't know that he is trying to take it.
(d) That he will never pass it.
2. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
(d) New York.
3. What skill does Iyer lie to the newcomer on the train about having?
(b) Tae Kwon Do.
4. Where does Govind Singh work?
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) The town priest.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
2. How long does the dog hang around the market before it meets the blind man?
3. How long has Govind Singh worked as a security guard?
4. What kinds of comments does the newcomer on the train have for his fellow passengers?
5. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)