Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leela's Friend, Mother and Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rao Venkat?
(a) Shanta's grandmother.
(b) Shanta's father.
(c) Shanta's grandfather.
(d) Shanta's mother.
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Cut off his hands.
(b) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(c) Drown himself in a nearby river.
3. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A bad cold.
(c) A headache.
(d) A sore throat.
4. What does the old man end up using to leash the dog by the end of the story?
(a) A leather leash.
(b) A metal chain.
(c) He never gets to leash the dog again because it runs away.
(d) A leash made of horse hair.
5. Why does entering the contest cost Rama Rao money?
(a) Because he encloses a bribe in the envelope.
(b) Because there is an entrance fee.
(c) Because he must pay someone to help him win.
(d) Because he has to send his entry by registered mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What government wants to nationalize the street names in "Lawley Road"?
2. Who has the physical advantage between Iyer and the newcomer on the train?
3. Where is Rajam Iyer's train headed?
4. What job is Sidda hired by Mr. Sivasanker to do?
5. How tall is the statue of Frederick Lawley?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)