|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A headache.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A tummy ache.
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 50 years.
3. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(b) She eats too little and faints.
(c) She is wracked with guilt.
(d) A tumor.
4. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(b) Because his wife and son are out of town.
(c) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(d) Because the family has a surplus of money.
5. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A coward.
(b) A brave young man.
(c) A true scholar.
(d) A real man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
2. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
3. On what street does Rama have his business?
4. What is Kannan's usual job?
5. What has happened to Sambu's father?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)