|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rama sell?
(a) Shoe shines.
(b) Indian snacks and coffee.
(d) Good luck charms.
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) A tumor.
(b) She is wracked with guilt.
(d) She eats too little and faints.
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) The town priest.
(b) His mother.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) His father.
4. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(b) He hasn't done his homework.
(c) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
(d) He fears the bus driver.
5. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A bad cold.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A headache.
(d) A tummy ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kannan's usual job?
2. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
3. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
4. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
5. On what street does Rama have his business?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)