|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(b) A tumor.
(c) A heart condition.
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) A tumor.
(c) She is wracked with guilt.
(d) She eats too little and faints.
3. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a sculptor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
5. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) Her secret lover.
(b) Sambu's true father.
(c) A priest.
(d) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Rama have his business?
2. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
3. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. What is Kannan's usual job?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)