|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) No house at all: he is homeless.
(c) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
(d) A small hut.
2. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(b) Reading philsophy books.
(d) Playing video games.
3. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
(a) 15 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 5 rupees.
(d) 20 rupees.
4. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
(a) At the state capitol.
(b) In a secret game in his friend's basement.
(c) At a place called Lucky Raja.
(d) At a place called Mantapam.
5. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A headache.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A bad cold.
(d) A tummy ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Sambu's father?
2. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
3. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
5. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)