|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A tummy ache.
(b) A headache.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A bad cold.
2. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 10 rupees.
(b) 20 rupees.
(c) 30 rupees.
(d) 40 rupees.
3. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
(a) At a place called Lucky Raja.
(b) At a place called Mantapam.
(c) At the state capitol.
(d) In a secret game in his friend's basement.
4. On what street does Rama have his business?
(a) Airport Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Front Street.
(d) Market Street.
5. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a sculptor.
(d) He is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
2. Who is Dr. Kishen?
3. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
4. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
5. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)