|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a sculptor.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a dentist.
2. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 10 rupees.
(b) 20 rupees.
(c) 40 rupees.
(d) 30 rupees.
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The town priest.
4. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working as a doctor.
(b) He doesn't really have a real job.
(c) Working in a bank.
(d) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
5. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because the family has a surplus of money.
(b) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(c) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(d) Because his wife and son are out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
3. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
4. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
5. On what street does Rama have his business?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)