|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soma's regular job?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a sculptor.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a teacher.
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) She eats too little and faints.
(c) She is wracked with guilt.
(d) A tumor.
3. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A serial killer on the loose.
(b) A fire.
(c) A religious procession.
(d) Political unrest.
4. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
(a) At a place called Mantapam.
(b) At the state capitol.
(c) At a place called Lucky Raja.
(d) In a secret game in his friend's basement.
5. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
3. What is Kannan's usual job?
4. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
5. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)