|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(b) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(c) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
(d) The horrible bus driver
2. On what street does Rama have his business?
(a) Market Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Front Street.
(d) Airport Avenue.
3. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He fears the bus driver.
(b) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
(c) He hasn't done his homework.
(d) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
4. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
(b) A small hut.
(c) A mansion.
(d) No house at all: he is homeless.
5. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(b) Sambu's professional name.
(c) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
(d) Sambu's tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
3. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
4. What does Rama sell?
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)