|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A real man.
(b) A coward.
(c) A brave young man.
(d) A true scholar.
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(b) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
3. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its head off.
(b) Shatters it completely.
(c) Knocks its toe off.
(d) Knocks its arm off.
4. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) He makes a blood donation.
(b) His son's tin.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
5. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
(a) 5 rupees.
(b) 15 rupees.
(c) 20 rupees.
(d) 10 rupees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
2. On what street does Rama have his business?
3. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
5. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)