|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
(a) The lack of supervision on the playground.
(b) The horrible bus driver
(c) Swami's reportedly abusive teacher.
(d) How expensive tuition is for such a bad school.
2. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working in a bank.
(b) He doesn't really have a real job.
(c) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
(d) Working as a doctor.
3. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A religious procession.
(b) A serial killer on the loose.
(c) Political unrest.
(d) A fire.
4. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(b) Sambu's professional name.
(c) Sambu's tutor.
(d) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
5. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(a) His house is hit by lightning.
(c) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
(d) His house is hit by a flash flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
2. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
3. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
4. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
5. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)