|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 30 rupees.
(b) 40 rupees.
(c) 10 rupees.
(d) 20 rupees.
2. What does Rama sell?
(b) Shoe shines.
(c) Indian snacks and coffee.
(d) Good luck charms.
3. On what street does Rama have his business?
(a) Airport Avenue.
(b) Front Street.
(c) Market Street.
(d) Main Street.
4. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
(a) A true scholar.
(b) A coward.
(c) A brave young man.
(d) A real man.
5. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kannan's usual job?
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
3. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
4. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
5. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)