|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
(a) A headache.
(b) A bad cold.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A tummy ache.
3. What damage does the falling tree do to Soma's beloved statue?
(a) Knocks its toe off.
(b) Knocks its head off.
(c) Shatters it completely.
(d) Knocks its arm off.
4. What does Rama sell?
(a) Indian snacks and coffee.
(b) Good luck charms.
(d) Shoe shines.
5. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 20 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 40 rupees.
(d) 30 rupees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
2. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
3. On what street does Rama have his business?
4. Who is Dr. Kishen?
5. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)