|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working in a bank.
(b) He doesn't really have a real job.
(c) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
(d) Working as a doctor.
2. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
(b) His house is hit by a flash flood.
(c) His house is hit by lightning.
(d) His house falls into the Earth after an earthquake.
3. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(b) He has gone blind.
(c) He has run off with another woman.
(d) He has died.
4. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
(a) A note yelling at him.
(c) Her money.
5. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) He makes a blood donation.
(b) His son's tin.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rama sell?
2. What does Swami's father call him when he returns home from school?
3. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
4. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
5. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)