|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
2. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has gone blind.
(b) He has run off with another woman.
(c) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(d) He has died.
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The town priest.
4. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
(a) In a secret game in his friend's basement.
(b) At the state capitol.
(c) At a place called Lucky Raja.
(d) At a place called Mantapam.
5. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
(a) A heart condition.
(d) A tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
2. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
3. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
4. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
5. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)