|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A fire.
(b) Political unrest.
(c) A serial killer on the loose.
(d) A religious procession.
2. What does Rama sell?
(a) Good luck charms.
(c) Indian snacks and coffee.
(d) Shoe shines.
3. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) Her secret lover.
(b) Sambu's true father.
(c) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
(d) A priest.
4. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 months.
5. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
(c) Reading philsophy books.
(d) Playing video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Sambu's father?
2. What ailment does Swami try to use to stay home from school?
3. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
4. On what street does Rama have his business?
5. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)