|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because the family has a surplus of money.
(b) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(c) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
(d) Because his wife and son are out of town.
2. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(b) A tumor.
(c) She eats too little and faints.
(d) She is wracked with guilt.
3. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 30 rupees.
(b) 20 rupees.
(c) 40 rupees.
(d) 10 rupees.
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The town priest.
5. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition is it first believed that Sambu's mother has?
2. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
3. Who is Dr. Kishen?
4. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
5. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)