|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
(a) Her money.
(b) A note yelling at him.
2. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
(b) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(c) He hasn't done his homework.
(d) He fears the bus driver.
3. Who is Dr. Kishen?
(a) Sambu's mother's doctor.
(b) Sambu's tutor.
(c) Sambu's professional name.
(d) The president of the nearby university where Sambu wants to go.
4. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has gone blind.
(b) He has died.
(c) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(d) He has run off with another woman.
5. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
(a) She eats too little and faints.
(b) She is wracked with guilt.
(c) A tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
2. How long has it taken Soma to make his statue of a god?
3. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
4. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
5. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)