|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
(a) 10 weeks.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 10 months.
2. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Drown himself in a nearby river.
3. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
(b) A priest.
(c) Sambu's true father.
(d) Her secret lover.
4. What has happened to Sambu's father?
(a) He has gone blind.
(b) He has died.
(c) He is off on an expedition and won't be back for 3 years.
(d) He has run off with another woman.
5. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
(a) Because he's the man of the house and he can do whatever he wants.
(b) Because his wife and son are out of town.
(c) Because the family has a surplus of money.
(d) Because he can just feel that he is lucky that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
2. On what street does Rama have his business?
3. What does Sambu enjoy doing all day?
4. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
5. Where does Kannan want to gamble?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)