|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house does Kannan live in?
(a) A small hut.
(b) A regular house -- not too big, not too small.
(c) A mansion.
(d) No house at all: he is homeless.
2. How long does it take for things to settle down before Rama can try to reopen his business?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 10 weeks.
(d) 10 years.
3. What does Soma offer to do to placate the god in lieu of damaging his beloved statue?
(a) Sacrifice his first-born son.
(b) Cut off his hands.
(d) Drown himself in a nearby river.
4. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
(a) Her secret lover.
(b) The father of the girl he is intended to marry.
(c) A priest.
(d) Sambu's true father.
5. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) He makes a blood donation.
(b) His son's tin.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rama sell?
2. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
3. On what street does Rama have his business?
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
5. What does Kannan find in the tin where his wife keeps her money?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)