|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kannan eventually get gambling money from?
(a) He makes a blood donation.
(b) He steals it from a man in a green blazer.
(c) His son's tin.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
3. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) A god in a dream.
(b) The town priest.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(b) He fears the bus driver.
(c) He hasn't done his homework.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
5. What is Kannan's usual job?
(a) Working in a bank.
(b) He doesn't really have a real job.
(c) Working as a doctor.
(d) Climbing coconut trees to clean and prune them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
2. What does Rama sell?
3. What is Sambu's mother's actual medical condition?
4. Who is the man with the tufted beard that Sambu's mother talks to?
5. How much does Rama spend each day in supplies?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)