One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Opinion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the riot that affects Rama's business?
(a) A serial killer on the loose.
(b) A religious procession.
(c) Political unrest.
(d) A fire.
2. What reason does Swami give his dad for not wanting to go to school?
(a) He hasn't done his homework.
(b) He might get attacked by tigers on the way.
(c) He fears the bus driver.
(d) He is afraid of the punishment for being late.
3. What is the name of the teacher Swami complains about?
4. Who tells Soma that he must damage his statue?
(a) The town priest.
(b) His father.
(c) A god in a dream.
(d) His mother.
5. How much does Rama earn each day in sales?
(a) 30 rupees.
(b) 10 rupees.
(c) 20 rupees.
(d) 40 rupees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kannan decide he can gamble?
2. What day does Swami not want to go to school on?
3. What happens to Soma's house after he shows people the statue?
4. What does Swami's father write a letter complaining about?
5. What is Kannan's usual job?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)