|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book VI, 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book I, Stanza 10, who does Maldoror think will not surround him at the time of his death?
2. In Book IV, Stanza 5, how did the man with the stolen eyes leave prison?
(a) He had a cab pick him up.
(b) The judge drove him home.
(c) He had to leave on foot.
(d) He escaped.
3. In Book IV, Stanza 3, how is the man hanging from the gallows?
(a) By his neck.
(b) By his feet.
(c) By his hair.
(d) By his hands.
4. What does Maldoror say he promised Holzer?
(a) To never steal.
(b) To never commit suicide.
(c) To never commit murder.
(d) To never covet a woman.
5. What does Maldoror love most about math?
(a) How difficult it is.
(b) How orderly it is.
(c) How advanced it is.
(d) How boring it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the beetle in Book V, Stanza 2 upset about someone forgetting a woman?
2. In Book IV, Stanza 4, why does Maldoror say he continues to hate God?
3. In Book II, Stanza 5, what does Maldoror remember the little girl asking him?
4. At the end of Book III, what does Maldoror throw away?
5. When God passes out on earth, how do the animals react?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)