|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V, Stanzas 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family in Book I, Stanza 11 hear after Maldoror watches them eat?
(b) Banging sounds.
2. In Book IV, Stanza 4, what has taken over most of Maldoror's body?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) A rash.
3. In Book IV, Stanza 4, who does Maldoror say should not be convinced to worship God?
(a) All men.
(d) His son.
4. In Book II, Stanza 6, where does Maldoror find the boy who is thinking about heaven?
(a) On a bench.
(b) At school.
(c) In his home.
(d) At a store.
5. How does Maldoror feel about being visited by the spider every night in Book V, Stanza 7?
(a) He doesn't care about the spider.
(b) Like there is nothing he can do about it.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) Like he has done something terrible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book V, Stanza 1, what does the narrator say he fears will happen to the reader?
2. In Book V, Stanza 4, what is the spirit's identity?
3. Why does Maldoror say he is most interested in young boys?
4. In Book IV, Stanza 4, how does Maldoror react to the crab he finds living in him?
5. What does Maldoror say showed him the grave of a child who died from tuberculosis?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)