|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V, Stanzas 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book II, Stanza 5, what does Maldoror remember the little girl asking him?
(a) For help.
(b) About his life.
(c) For the time.
(d) If she could come with him.
2. What does Maldoror say flying octopi are like?
3. In Book II, Stanza 6, where does Maldoror find the boy who is thinking about heaven?
(a) On a bench.
(b) At school.
(c) At a store.
(d) In his home.
4. In Book V, Stanza 1, what does the narrator say lies in these poems?
5. In Book III, Stanza 2, how does the narrator discover the mad woman's secret?
(a) She confesses it to him one night.
(b) He picks up a piece of paper she dropped.
(c) He listens in at her door.
(d) He hears rumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book I, Stanza 7, what form does Prostitution take?
2. Why does Maldoror send away the beautiful girl in Book II, Stanza 13?
3. In Book III, Stanza 5, who attacks the prostitute?
4. In Book II, Stanza 5, why does Maldoror consider throwing the girl against a wall?
5. In Book III, Stanza 5, what greets Maldoror at the door of the brothel?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)