|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book V, Stanzas 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book II, Stanza 6, where does Maldoror find the boy who is thinking about heaven?
(a) At a store.
(b) In his home.
(c) On a bench.
(d) At school.
2. Why does Maldoror say he is most interested in young boys?
(a) Because he fears women.
(b) Because they are easier to manipulate.
(c) Because they are more fun.
(d) Because he has more in common with them.
3. In Book IV, Stanza 3, what does Maldoror say the women look like?
4. Who are the boys that climb out of the spider's pocket in Book V, Stanza 7?
(a) Street-boys Maldoror never helped.
(b) Children Maldoror never met.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) Boys Maldoror tried to kill.
5. In Book II, Stanza 5, what does Maldoror remember the little girl asking him?
(a) For help.
(b) For the time.
(c) If she could come with him.
(d) About his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maldoror define the suffering God creates in Book II, Stanza 3?
2. How does Maldoror feel about being visited by the spider every night in Book V, Stanza 7?
3. What happens to the boy in Book II, Stanza 6, after Maldoror talks with him about heaven?
4. In Book IV, Stanza 4, why does Maldoror say he continues to hate God?
5. Who does Maldoror leave the man in the gallows under the care of?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)