|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
2. What is the name of the Saudi ambassador?
(a) Mr. Shawarbi
(b) Abdul Kayum
(d) Adbar Rhman
3. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
(a) They have to knock things down. not tap on them
(b) They need to strive for their own identity
(c) Islam is the black religion
(d) Racism is a human issue, not a civil rights issue.
4. How does Sammy die?
(a) A drug overdose
(b) Old age
(c) Heart disease
5. What do the whites call Malcolm?
(b) The Messiah
(c) A communist
(d) The angry black man
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages of a dictionary does Malcolm copy per day?
2. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
3. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
4. From where does Malcolm want his organization to enlist support?
5. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)