|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who edits Malcolm's autobiography?
(a) James Baldwin
(b) Elmore Leonard
(c) Alex Haley
(d) Richard Wright
2. Why is Malcolm so upset that Muhammad has been engaging in immoral activities?
(a) It involves his wife
(b) He now must tell the police
(c) They need a spiritually strong leader
(d) Malcolm could not join in
3. Who did Malcolm always credit in his press conferences?
(b) Elijah Muhammed
(c) His mother
4. What doe Malcolm see outside the Harvard University window?
(a) The hospital his mother into which his mother was admitted.
(b) His old car
(c) A pile of used syringes
(d) An apartment he robbed
5. To what does Malcolm dedicate each day?
(a) His friends
(b) His family
(c) His work
(d) His autobiography
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
2. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
3. Who visits Malcolm in his dream in this chapter?
4. To what woman does Malcolm propose?
5. What is the name of the newspaper Malcolm starts?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)