|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elijah Muhammad stop speaking for the organization?
(a) He is too busy
(b) Malcolm is more charismatic
(c) He falls ill
(d) His son dies
2. What does this final chapter outline?
(a) Malcolm's regrets
(b) Malcolm's retirement plans
(c) The characters in the book
(d) Malcolm's vision
3. What doe Malcolm see outside the Harvard University window?
(a) The hospital his mother into which his mother was admitted.
(b) An apartment he robbed
(c) A pile of used syringes
(d) His old car
4. What does Malcolm feel iss the solution to Afro American problems?
(a) Going back to Africa
(c) Civil war
5. Who visits Malcolm in his dream in this chapter?
(b) A white man
(d) An Asian man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
2. What is Malcolm surprised about on his travels?
3. What kind of personality does Haley state that Malcolm has?
4. Who does Malcolm borrow money from to go on his pilgrimage?
5. Where does Muhammad send Malcolm to build a temple?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)