|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haley say he tried to be when he wrote Malcolm's autobiography?
(b) A dispassionate chronicler
(c) An observer of his life
(d) A passionate chronicler
2. In what year does this final chapter take place?
3. Where does Muhammad send Malcolm to build a temple?
4. How many hours of taped recordings does Haley have of interviews between himself and Malcolm?
(a) Hundred of hours
(b) 80 hours
(c) Thousands of hours
(d) 50 hours
5. What do the whites call Malcolm?
(a) A communist
(c) The Messiah
(d) The angry black man
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of personality does Haley state that Malcolm has?
2. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
3. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
4. What famous accessory of Malcolm's does he purchase after his release from prison?
5. To what woman does Malcolm propose?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)