|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of personality does Haley state that Malcolm has?
(a) A noble personality
(b) An angry personality
(c) A stubborn personality
(d) An electric personality
2. What is the name of the Saudi ambassador?
(a) Adbar Rhman
(b) Abdul Kayum
(d) Mr. Shawarbi
3. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) A white, bearded nothing
(b) White women
(c) A blonde, blue-eyed man
(d) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
4. To shich country's racism does Malcolm compare America?
(c) Saudi Arabia
5. Why is Malcolm so upset that Muhammad has been engaging in immoral activities?
(a) They need a spiritually strong leader
(b) It involves his wife
(c) Malcolm could not join in
(d) He now must tell the police
Short Answer Questions
1. What prediction does Malcolm make in this final chapter?
2. Where is Muhammad relocated to in this chapter?
3. What country does Malcolm's plane make a stop in on its way to Saudi Arabia?
4. In what year does this chapter open?
5. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)