|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
(a) Opening communications between blacks and whites
(b) Making the white people look at themselves
(c) Reforming criminals and drug users
(d) Getting attention for the poor black community
2. Why is Malcolm so upset that Muhammad has been engaging in immoral activities?
(a) He now must tell the police
(b) Malcolm could not join in
(c) They need a spiritually strong leader
(d) It involves his wife
3. Who edits Malcolm's autobiography?
(a) Richard Wright
(b) James Baldwin
(c) Alex Haley
(d) Elmore Leonard
4. From where does Malcolm want his organization to enlist support?
(b) The American government
(c) Saudi Arabia
(d) African countries
5. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) White women
(b) A blonde, blue-eyed man
(c) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
(d) A white, bearded nothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Muhammad he is discontented with about the Nation of Islam?
2. With what does Malcolm replace his surname?
3. How many hours of taped recordings does Haley have of interviews between himself and Malcolm?
4. What does the Nation accuse Malcolm of doing?
5. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)