Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haley say he tried to be when he wrote Malcolm's autobiography?
(a) A dispassionate chronicler
(b) A passionate chronicler
(c) An observer of his life
2. Who edits Malcolm's autobiography?
(a) Elmore Leonard
(b) Alex Haley
(c) Richard Wright
(d) James Baldwin
3. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
(a) The Civil Rights movement
(b) The Free Sudan Organization
(c) The Black Panthers
(d) Afro American feminist movement
4. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
(c) South America
5. What happens to Reginald after he is rejected from the Nation?
(a) He becomes a wanderer
(b) He becomes a drug addict
(c) He becomes a Christian
(d) He goes insane
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm tell Muhammad he is discontented with about the Nation of Islam?
2. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
3. What does Malcolm say God removed from the white Muslims?
4. What do the whites call Malcolm?
5. Who does Malcolm think that the Asian man is in his dream?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)