|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
(d) South America
2. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) A blonde, blue-eyed man
(b) A white, bearded nothing
(c) White women
(d) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
3. What does Haley provide an overview of in this chapter?
(a) The nation of Islam
(b) The difficulties in writing an autobiography
(c) Events surrounding Malcolm's death
(d) The entire book
4. What country does Malcolm's plane make a stop in on its way to Saudi Arabia?
5. What word does Malcolm use for the first time at a press conference?
(a) Black Americans
(b) American brothers
(c) Afro Americans
(d) White devils
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's son?
2. With how many secretaries does Malcolm find that Muhammad has been sexually involved?
3. Which magazine named the book as one of the top ten nonfiction books of the 20th century?
4. From where does Malcolm want his organization to enlist support?
5. What does Malcolm leave to Archie?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)