|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
(d) South America
2. Why does Elijah Muhammad stop speaking for the organization?
(a) His son dies
(b) He falls ill
(c) He is too busy
(d) Malcolm is more charismatic
3. In what year is Malcolm released from prison?
4. Who does Malcolm think that the Asian man is in his dream?
(a) The true leader of the black people
(b) His future son
(c) His father
5. What do the whites call Malcolm?
(a) The angry black man
(b) A communist
(c) The Messiah
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elijah's son?
2. To what woman does Malcolm propose?
3. How does Sammy die?
4. What does the Nation accuse Malcolm of doing?
5. In what year does this final chapter take place?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)