|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Malcolm leave to Archie?
(a) All of his money
(b) The Koran
(c) The Bible
(d) A reefer
2. What happens to Reginald after he is rejected from the Nation?
(a) He becomes a Christian
(b) He goes insane
(c) He becomes a drug addict
(d) He becomes a wanderer
3. With what does Malcolm replace his surname?
4. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
(a) Making the white people look at themselves
(b) Getting attention for the poor black community
(c) Reforming criminals and drug users
(d) Opening communications between blacks and whites
5. What do the whites call Malcolm?
(a) The Messiah
(b) The angry black man
(d) A communist
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Malcolm released from prison?
2. What does Haley provide an overview of in this chapter?
3. Who does Malcolm meet in 1965?
4. How many hours of taped recordings does Haley have of interviews between himself and Malcolm?
5. What is the name of Elijah's son?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)