|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Malcolm begin a correspondence with in this chapter?
(b) His mother
(c) Elijah Muhammad
(d) President Kennedy
2. What prediction does Malcolm make in this final chapter?
(a) That he will be assassinated
(b) That he will divorce
(c) That he will become president
(d) That the white man will become slave
3. Which magazine named the book as one of the top ten nonfiction books of the 20th century?
(a) Mohammed Speaks
(b) The Literary Review
(d) The Paris Review
4. What do the whites call Malcolm?
(a) The Messiah
(c) A communist
(d) The angry black man
5. What happens to Reginald after he is rejected from the Nation?
(a) He becomes a wanderer
(b) He becomes a drug addict
(c) He goes insane
(d) He becomes a Christian
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sammy die?
2. Where is Muhammad relocated to in this chapter?
3. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
4. How many pages of a dictionary does Malcolm copy per day?
5. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)