|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "The Hate that Hate Produced" television program about?
(b) The Nation of Islam
(c) Malcolm's upbringing
2. Which Greek myth does Malcolm recall in this chapter?
3. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
(a) The Black Panthers
(b) The Civil Rights movement
(c) The Free Sudan Organization
(d) Afro American feminist movement
4. What is Malcolm surprised about on his travels?
(a) He known throughout the world
(b) No one follows him from America
(c) He is hated everywhere
(d) He is accepted as a muslim
5. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
(a) Racism is a human issue, not a civil rights issue.
(b) They need to strive for their own identity
(c) They have to knock things down. not tap on them
(d) Islam is the black religion
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm name his new organization?
2. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
3. What does Haley say he tried to be when he wrote Malcolm's autobiography?
4. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
5. What is Malcolm surprised about when he visits Cairo?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)