|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many secretaries does Malcolm find that Muhammad has been sexually involved?
2. Who writes the final chapter?
(a) Alex Haley
(b) Richard Wright
(c) Martin Luther King
(d) Jesse Jackson
3. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) White women
(b) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
(c) A white, bearded nothing
(d) A blonde, blue-eyed man
4. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
(a) Reforming criminals and drug users
(b) Making the white people look at themselves
(c) Opening communications between blacks and whites
(d) Getting attention for the poor black community
5. What famous accessory of Malcolm's does he purchase after his release from prison?
(a) His false teeth
(b) His glasses
(c) His Italian suit
(d) His red tie
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Malcolm's name being linked to in America?
2. Who does Malcolm meet in 1965?
3. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
4. What does Malcolm say God removed from the white Muslims?
5. Who did Malcolm always credit in his press conferences?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)