|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
(a) New York
2. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
3. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) A blonde, blue-eyed man
(b) White women
(c) A white, bearded nothing
(d) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
4. Who does Malcolm say are his biggest opponents?
(a) Muslim leaders
(c) The American government
(d) Black liberals
5. How does Sammy die?
(a) Heart disease
(c) Old age
(d) A drug overdose
Short Answer Questions
1. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
2. What continent does Malcolm visit after his pilgrimage?
3. What does Malcolm tell Muhammad he is discontented with about the Nation of Islam?
4. What does Haley provide an overview of in this chapter?
5. Why does Elijah Muhammad stop speaking for the organization?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)