|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this final chapter outline?
(a) Malcolm's vision
(b) The characters in the book
(c) Malcolm's regrets
(d) Malcolm's retirement plans
2. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
(d) New York
3. What does the Nation accuse Malcolm of doing?
(a) Purposely creating friction within the organization
(b) Sleeping with white women
(c) Using the organization's money for his own purpose
(d) Taking drugs
4. What does Malcolm tell Muhammad he is discontented with about the Nation of Islam?
(a) Their treatment of whites
(b) Their treatment of women
(c) Their hypocrisy
(d) The recruiting process
5. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) White women
(b) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
(c) A white, bearded nothing
(d) A blonde, blue-eyed man
Short Answer Questions
1. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
2. To what woman does Malcolm propose?
3. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
4. In what year does this chapter open?
5. What is Malcolm surprised about on his travels?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)