|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Muhammad relocated to in this chapter?
(d) Los Angeles
2. What is Malcolm's argument against the Civil Rights movement
(a) Racism is a human issue, not a civil rights issue.
(b) They have to knock things down. not tap on them
(c) Islam is the black religion
(d) They need to strive for their own identity
3. Which magazine named the book as one of the top ten nonfiction books of the 20th century?
(b) Mohammed Speaks
(c) The Paris Review
(d) The Literary Review
4. Who does Malcolm live with in Detroit?
5. What kind of personality does Haley state that Malcolm has?
(a) An electric personality
(b) A noble personality
(c) An angry personality
(d) A stubborn personality
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Malcolm surprised about when he visits Cairo?
2. What does the Nation accuse Malcolm of doing?
3. What does Malcolm claim are the positive aspects of the Nation of Islam?
4. With which old friend does Malcolm reunite in Boston?
5. Which Greek myth does Malcolm recall in this chapter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)