|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
2. To shich country's racism does Malcolm compare America?
(d) Saudi Arabia
3. What word does Malcolm use for the first time at a press conference?
(a) Afro Americans
(b) Black Americans
(c) American brothers
(d) White devils
4. Who does Malcolm think that the Asian man is in his dream?
(b) His future son
(c) The true leader of the black people
(d) His father
5. What doe Malcolm see outside the Harvard University window?
(a) The hospital his mother into which his mother was admitted.
(b) A pile of used syringes
(c) An apartment he robbed
(d) His old car
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
2. Why is Malcolm so upset that Muhammad has been engaging in immoral activities?
3. What happens to Reginald after he is rejected from the Nation?
4. Who visits Malcolm in his dream in this chapter?
5. What does Haley provide an overview of in this chapter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)