|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
2. What is the name of the Saudi ambassador?
(b) Mr. Shawarbi
(c) Adbar Rhman
(d) Abdul Kayum
3. Why does Elijah Muhammad stop speaking for the organization?
(a) Malcolm is more charismatic
(b) He falls ill
(c) He is too busy
(d) His son dies
4. According to Malcolm, what have blacks been brainwashed to worship?
(a) White women
(b) A white, bearded nothing
(c) A blonde, blue-eyed man
(d) A white man getting fat on a black man's work
5. Why is Malcolm so upset that Muhammad has been engaging in immoral activities?
(a) They need a spiritually strong leader
(b) It involves his wife
(c) Malcolm could not join in
(d) He now must tell the police
Short Answer Questions
1. With how many secretaries does Malcolm find that Muhammad has been sexually involved?
2. What is the name of Elijah's son?
3. Which Greek myth does Malcolm recall in this chapter?
4. Where does Muhammad send Malcolm to build a temple?
5. In what year is Malcolm released from prison?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)