|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours of taped recordings does Haley have of interviews between himself and Malcolm?
(a) 80 hours
(b) Hundred of hours
(c) 50 hours
(d) Thousands of hours
2. In what year is Malcolm released from prison?
3. With what other Afro-American organization does Malcolm claim to have differences?
(a) The Free Sudan Organization
(b) Afro American feminist movement
(c) The Civil Rights movement
(d) The Black Panthers
4. What does Malcolm feel iss the solution to Afro American problems?
(b) Going back to Africa
(c) Civil war
5. In what year does this final chapter take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city did Malcolm move to after his release from prison?
2. Who does Malcolm say has been suspended from the Nation of Islam?
3. What kind of personality does Haley state that Malcolm has?
4. What does Haley say he tried to be when he wrote Malcolm's autobiography?
5. In what year does this chapter open?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)