Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Germans announce Hitler's suicide?
(a) Mary 7, 1945.
(b) May 1, 1945.
(c) May 20, 1945.
(d) April 30, 1945.
2. Where does Emilio Segre conduct his experiments on the rate of fission in uranium and plutonium?
(c) Oak Ridge.
(d) Los Alamos.
3. When does Niels Bohr escape from Stockholm to Scotland?
4. Who says, "I'll tell you what war is about. You've got to kill people, and when you've killed enough, they stop fighting."
(a) Douglas MacArthur.
(b) Paul W. Tibbets.
(c) Curtis LeMay.
(d) President Truman.
5. When does the U.S. learn that Klaus Fuchs is a Russian spy?
(a) February 1950.
(b) December 1945.
(c) January 1948.
(d) March 1955.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Welcome to Los Alamos, and who the devil are you?"
2. When does Klaus Fuchs come to Los Alamos?
3. Where is Site X located?
4. When does Enrico Fermi move to Los Alamos?
5. Where is the Trinity test site?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)