|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company provides contracted employees to operate the Oak Ridge facility?
(c) Eastman Kodak.
2. When does Klaus Fuchs come to Los Alamos?
3. In 1939, where is the only heavy water plant located?
(a) United States.
4. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
5. Who is assigned to find the Trinity test site?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directs the physics department at the University of Birmingham, England, in 1939?
2. After the dropping of the bombs, Leo Szilard leaves nuclear physics and goes into what field of study?
3. Where is the Trinity test site?
4. Who says,"The mission of this Allied force is fulfilled at 0241, local time, May 7, 1945"?
5. Where does Operation Forager take place?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)