|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
2. When does Rutherford suggest the existence of the neutron?
3. When does the U.S. Uranium Committee meet to reorganize work on the atomic bomb?
a) December 7, 1941.
b) December 6, 1941.
c) November 30, 1941.
d) November 6, 1941.
4. Who is the Director of the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge after World War I?
a) Ernest Rutherford.
b) Niels Bohr.
c) Chaim Weizmann.
d) Harry Moseley.
5. Who works with Rutherford to develop a counter for alpha particles?
a) Edward Teller.
b) Hans Gieger.
c) John von...
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)