|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Germans announce Hitler's suicide?
(a) May 1, 1945.
(b) April 30, 1945.
(c) May 20, 1945.
(d) Mary 7, 1945.
2. When does President Roosevelt die?
(a) April 1, 1945.
(b) April 10, 1945.
(c) April 12, 1945.
(d) March 30, 1945.
3. Who directs the physics department at the University of Birmingham, England, in 1939?
(a) Otto Frisch.
(b) Leo Szilard.
(c) Henry Tizard.
(d) Mark Oliphant.
4. When is the explosion of the first Russian atomic bomb?
5. Who is Tokutaro Hagiwara?
(a) A Japanese diplomat.
(b) An American nuclear physicist.
(c) A Japanese physicist.
(d) A British physicist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes "Twentieth Century Book of the Dead"?
2. What is the name of the plane that drops the second atomic bomb?
3. Where does the crew who is training for delivering of the atomic bomb go for training with radar and flying over water?
4. Who destroys the Norwegian heavy-water installation in February 1943?
5. Who wi the pilot of the plane that drops the second atomic bomb?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)