|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the plane that drops the second atomic bomb?
(a) Fat Man.
(b) Number Two.
(c) Orange Pumpkin.
(d) Bock's Car.
2. Who writes "Twentieth Century Book of the Dead"?
(a) Richard Rhodes.
(c) Norman Scott.
(d) Gil Elliot.
3. When do the Germans announce Hitler's suicide?
(a) May 1, 1945.
(b) May 20, 1945.
(c) April 30, 1945.
(d) Mary 7, 1945.
4. Who is assigned to find the Trinity test site?
5. When does the U.S. learn that Klaus Fuchs is a Russian spy?
(a) January 1948.
(b) December 1945.
(c) February 1950.
(d) March 1955.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the U.S. Uranium Committee meet to reorganize work on the atomic bomb?
2. In the 1940's, the Japanese scientists researching nuclear power for propulsion switch their research to what field?
3. Who is the Chief of Security for Groves?
4. When do the Germans surrender at Stalingrad?
5. When does the first B-29 arrive in the Marianas on Saipan?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)