|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the plane that drops the first atomic bomb?
(b) Enola Gay.
(c) Little Boy.
2. Where is the Trinity test site?
(a) Alamogordo, New Mexico.
(b) Nevada desert.
(c) Los Alamos, New Mexico.
(d) Marshall Islands.
3. Who wi the pilot of the plane that drops the second atomic bomb?
4. What is Operation Barbarossa?
(a) A secret Norwegian project to build the atomic bomb.
(b) A secret Russian physics laboratory.
(c) Germany's invasion of Russia.
(d) England's plans to invade Germany.
5. Who is Tokutaro Hagiwara?
(a) A Japanese diplomat.
(b) A British physicist.
(c) An American nuclear physicist.
(d) A Japanese physicist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Averell Harriman?
2. Who says,"The mission of this Allied force is fulfilled at 0241, local time, May 7, 1945"?
3. Who says, "Welcome to Los Alamos, and who the devil are you?"
4. Where does Emilio Segre conduct his experiments on the rate of fission in uranium and plutonium?
5. Who is the Chief of Security for Groves?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)