1. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
2. Where does Leo Szilard study engineering?
3. What does Max Planck discover?
A universal constant.
4. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
He is a child prodigy violinist.
5. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
The destruction of the Jews.
6. What is the subject of Leo Szilard's Ph.D. thesis?
7. How many patents does Szilard apply for in Germany between 1924 and 1934?
8. When does Ernest Lawrence win the Nobel Prize in Physics for producing a working model of the cyclotron?
9. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
This section contains 3,136 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)