|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 "Tongues of Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
2. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
3. When is pure plutonium extracted for the first time?
4. In the early 1900s, Budapest is the first European city to have what mode of transportation?
5. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
(a) The atom.
(d) The surface tension of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Marie Curie die?
2. Where does the crew who is training for delivering of the atomic bomb go for training with radar and flying over water?
3. In 1873, what physicist says that atoms do not exist?
4. When does Rutherford announce that he splits the atom?
5. Who is the first American scientist of administrative rank to visit Britain in 1941?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)