|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 "Tongues of Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under whom is the German fission research consolidated?
(a) The War Office.
(b) Otto Hahn.
(c) The Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.
(d) Hans Geiger.
2. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
(a) He discovers uranium.
(b) He is a child prodigy mathematician.
(c) He is a child prodigy violinist.
(d) He writes a book.
3. How many patents does Szilard apply for in Germany between 1924 and 1934?
4. Who is the author of "Mein Kempf"?
(a) Adolphus von Brogan.
(b) Eugene Wigner.
(c) The czarist secret police.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
5. What does Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner research together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
2. Who is Tokutaro Hagiwara?
3. Who discovers radio waves in 1893?
4. Who is the token American at the Solvay Conference?
5. When does World War II begin?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)