|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 "Tongues of Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
2. When does Klaus Fuchs come to Los Alamos?
3. Who discovers that radium gives off a radioactive gas?
(a) Wilhelm Roentgen.
(b) Marie and Pierre Curie.
(c) Ernest Rutherford.
(d) Leo Szilard.
4. What can Von Karman do at age six that show he is a prodigy?
(a) Write equations.
(b) Recite the periodic table.
(c) Multiply six figure numbers in his head.
(d) Read science books.
5. Who says, "Welcome to Los Alamos, and who the devil are you?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin dedicated?
2. What is Einstein's second wife's name?
3. Who is Alexander Sachs?
4. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
5. When World War I begins, Bohr moves from Denmark to where?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)