|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 "Tongues of Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Bohr about radiochemistry?
(a) Eugene Wigner.
(b) George de Hevesy.
(c) John Karman.
(d) Ernest Rutherford.
2. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(b) The destruction of Arians.
(c) The destruction of the Jews.
(d) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
3. When does Robert Oppenheimer come to Berkeley?
4. When is Albert Einstein's theory of relativity proven through studies during an eclipse of the sun?
5. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lise Meitner go when she flees Germany?
2. Who recruits Bohr for research in in radioactivity in Manchester?
3. When does Oppenheimer and his aides move to New Mexico?
4. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
5. What does Chaim Weizmann discover that helps the war effort?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)