|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 "Revelations".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
(a) Ernest Lawrence.
(b) James Chadwick.
(c) Max von Laue.
(d) Fyodor Vinbert.
2. How old is Hitler when he comes to power?
3. When does the Solvay Conference in Brussels take place?
4. Who founds big-machine physics in America?
(a) James Chadwick.
(b) Robert Oppenheimer.
(c) Ernest Lawrence.
(d) Rolf Wideroe.
5. By 1920, Jews make up what percent of Hungary's financiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Oppenheimer and his aides move to New Mexico?
2. When are the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin dedicated?
3. What does Frisch call the division process of the nucleus?
4. What religion is Enrico Fermi?
5. Who discovers X-rays?
This section contains 110 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)