|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 "Physics in Desert Country".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of planes does Germany use to bomb England?
(b) "Big Berthas".
2. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
3. What does Frisch call the division process of the nucleus?
4. When does Rutherford suggest the existence of the neutron?
5. What is the topic of Enrico Fermi's fundamental paper?
(a) Beta decay.
(b) Neutron bombardment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enrico Fermi marry?
2. Who becomes the first unconverted Jew ennobled since the Middle Ages?
3. In the early 1900s, Budapest is the first European city to have what mode of transportation?
4. What is Operation Barbarossa?
5. When does Bohr receive his Ph.D.?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)