|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "An Extensive Burst".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Otto Hahn and Lise Meitner research together?
2. In 1873, what physicist says that atoms do not exist?
(a) James Chadwick.
(b) Max Planck.
(c) Fyodor Vinbert.
(d) James Maxwell.
3. What religion is Enrico Fermi?
4. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
(b) The destruction of Arians.
(c) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(d) The destruction of the Jews.
5. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
(a) University of Copenhagen.
(b) University of Manchester.
(c) University of Edinburgh.
(d) University of Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin dedicated?
2. When does de Hevesy's entire family become ennobled?
3. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
4. Where do Frisch's parents go to live after his father is released from concentration camp?
5. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)