|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "An Extensive Burst".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Einstein's second wife's name?
2. What is Theordor von Karman's area of study?
(a) Quantum mechanics.
(b) Aeronautical physics.
(c) Theoretical physics.
(d) Experimental physics.
3. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
(b) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(c) The destruction of the Jews.
(d) The destruction of Arians.
4. When are the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin dedicated?
5. What Russian-Jewish biochemist is later elected first president of Israel?
(a) Chaim Weizmann.
(b) Eugene Wigner.
(c) Theodor von Penski.
(d) George de Hevesy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Enrico Fermi team with to separate iodine isotopes?
2. When does Bohr receive his Ph.D.?
3. In 1873, what physicist says that atoms do not exist?
4. What is the subject of Leo Szilard's Ph.D. thesis?
5. When does Marie Curie die?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)