|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "An Extensive Burst".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frisch call the division process of the nucleus?
2. Who conceives the atomic bomb?
(a) Leo Szilard.
(b) Ernest Rutherford.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) James Chadwick.
3. Who becomes the first unconverted Jew ennobled since the Middle Ages?
(b) de Hevesy.
4. When does the Allied campaign at the Turkish Gallipoli Peninsula begin?
5. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of Arians.
(b) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
(c) The destruction of the Jews.
(d) The earlier education of child prodigies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who determines how to use x-ray spectroscopy to study atoms?
2. What is Theordor von Karman's area of study?
3. What can Von Karman do at age six that show he is a prodigy?
4. When does de Hevesy's entire family become ennobled?
5. What is the general topic for the Solvay Conference?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)