|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Exodus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who heads the Academic Assistance Council in the 1930's?
(a) Ernest Rutherford.
(b) John Maynard Keynes.
(c) Kurt Mendelssohn.
(d) Niels Bohr.
2. What is Einstein's second wife's name?
3. When does Bohr win the Nobel Prize in physics?
4. When does Ernest Rutherford win the Nobel Prize in chemistry?
5. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of Arians.
(b) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(c) The destruction of the Jews.
(d) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor that circulates regarding the 20th century Hungarian Jewish scientists?
2. Who teaches Bohr about radiochemistry?
3. When does Robert Oppenheimer come to Berkeley?
4. Who becomes the first unconverted Jew ennobled since the Middle Ages?
5. What is hailed as the beginning of true nuclear physics?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)