|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Exodus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the first unconverted Jew ennobled since the Middle Ages?
(d) de Hevesy.
2. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
(b) Leo Szilard.
(c) Richard Rhodes.
(d) Max Planck.
3. When does the Allied campaign at the Turkish Gallipoli Peninsula begin?
4. Who teaches Bohr about radiochemistry?
(a) Ernest Rutherford.
(b) George de Hevesy.
(c) John Karman.
(d) Eugene Wigner.
5. What can Von Karman do at age six that show he is a prodigy?
(a) Multiply six figure numbers in his head.
(b) Read science books.
(c) Write equations.
(d) Recite the periodic table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers X-rays?
2. Who is Queen Victoria of England's oldest grandson?
3. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
4. What is the rumor that circulates regarding the 20th century Hungarian Jewish scientists?
5. When does Adloph Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)