|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 "Exodus".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(b) The relativity theory.
(c) The uncertainty principle.
(d) Quantum mechanics.
2. Who is the Director of the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge after World War I?
(a) Chaim Weizmann.
(b) Harry Moseley.
(c) Ernest Rutherford.
(d) Niels Bohr.
3. Who heads the Academic Assistance Council in the 1930's?
(a) Ernest Rutherford.
(b) Kurt Mendelssohn.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) John Maynard Keynes.
4. Where is particle acceleration developed?
5. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
(a) German nobility.
(b) Government bureaucracy.
(c) Old Hungarian nobility.
(d) Other European commercial groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does J.J. Thompson discover?
2. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
3. What two scientists are known to work together on gas warfare in German-occupied Brussels?
4. How does Hans Bethe learn of his dismissal from Tubingen University?
5. What Russian-Jewish biochemist is later elected first president of Israel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)