|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Men from Mars".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of planes does Germany use to bomb England?
(d) "Big Berthas".
2. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(b) The relativity theory.
(c) The uncertainty principle.
(d) Quantum mechanics.
3. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
4. What gas do the Germans first introduce into the war at Ypres, contrary to the terms of the Hague Declaration of 1899?
(b) Xylyl bromide.
(d) Nerve gas.
5. Who discovers that radium gives off a radioactive gas?
(a) Wilhelm Roentgen.
(b) Marie and Pierre Curie.
(c) Ernest Rutherford.
(d) Leo Szilard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
2. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
3. When does Bohr win the Nobel Prize in physics?
4. When does Bohr receive his Ph.D.?
5. What is the rumor that circulates regarding the 20th century Hungarian Jewish scientists?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)