|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Men from Mars".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
2. Where does Leo Szilard study engineering?
3. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
(a) James Chadwick.
(b) Ernest Lawrence.
(c) Max von Laue.
(d) Fyodor Vinbert.
4. Who reorganizes the Hungarian school system along German lines?
(a) Von Neumann.
(b) Mor Karman.
(c) Michael Polanyi.
(d) Eugene Wigner.
5. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
(a) University of Berlin.
(b) University of Edinburgh.
(c) University of Manchester.
(d) University of Copenhagen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
2. Where does Leo Szilard go from Berlin the day before the Nazis confiscate the rail system?
3. When does Ernest Rutherford win the Nobel Prize in chemistry?
4. How many patents does Szilard apply for in Germany between 1924 and 1934?
5. When World War I begins, Bohr moves from Denmark to where?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)