|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Men from Mars".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
2. Who reorganizes the Hungarian school system along German lines?
(a) Mor Karman.
(b) Michael Polanyi.
(c) Eugene Wigner.
(d) Von Neumann.
3. When are the Kaiser Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin dedicated?
4. How many patents does Szilard apply for in Germany between 1924 and 1934?
5. When does Bohr receive his Ph.D.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Queen Victoria of England's oldest grandson?
2. Who works with Rutherford to develop a counter for alpha particles?
3. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
4. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
5. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)