|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The title of this chapter comes from what philosopher's writings?
2. When does Adloph Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
(a) December 8, 1931.
(b) April 30, 1932.
(c) January 30, 1933.
(d) December 10, 1932.
3. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of Arians.
(b) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(c) The destruction of the Jews.
(d) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
4. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
(a) He is a child prodigy violinist.
(b) He is a child prodigy mathematician.
(c) He discovers uranium.
(d) He writes a book.
5. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose contributions to 20th century physics rank second only to Albert Einstein's?
2. Who works with Rutherford to develop a counter for alpha particles?
3. What is the specific topic of Bohr's controversial paper in 1913?
4. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
5. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)