|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo Szilard go from Berlin the day before the Nazis confiscate the rail system?
(b) New York.
2. When does Rutherford discover a radioactive gas emanating from thorium?
3. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
4. When does Ernest Rutherford win the Nobel Prize in chemistry?
5. What is the subject of Leo Szilard's Ph.D. thesis?
(c) Nuclear physics.
(d) General physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theoretical physicist moves to Manchester when he is twenty seven year old for experience working with radioactivity?
2. After finishing his Ph.D., where does Bohr start work?
3. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
4. The title of this chapter comes from what philosopher's writings?
5. Who discovers that radium gives off a radioactive gas?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)