|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Adloph Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
(a) December 8, 1931.
(b) April 30, 1932.
(c) January 30, 1933.
(d) December 10, 1932.
2. What is the specific topic of Bohr's controversial paper in 1913?
(b) Quantam theory.
(c) Atomic bomb.
(d) Water tension.
3. In 1873, what physicist says that atoms do not exist?
(a) Fyodor Vinbert.
(b) James Chadwick.
(c) Max Planck.
(d) James Maxwell.
4. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
(a) The surface tension of water.
(b) The atom.
5. Who discovers X-rays?
(a) Ernest Rutherford.
(b) Ernest Lawrence.
(c) Leo Szilard.
(d) Wilhelm Roentgen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rutherford discover a radioactive gas emanating from thorium?
2. What Russian-Jewish biochemist is later elected first president of Israel?
3. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
4. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
5. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)