|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
(a) Fyodor Vinbert.
(b) James Chadwick.
(c) Ernest Lawrence.
(d) Max von Laue.
2. Whose contributions to 20th century physics rank second only to Albert Einstein's?
(a) Niels Bohr.
(b) George de Hevesy.
(c) Ernest Rutherford.
(d) Isaac Newton.
3. Where does Leo Szilard study engineering?
4. Who discovers radio waves in 1893?
(a) Max von Laue.
(b) Ludwig Mies van der Rohe.
(c) James Maxwell.
(d) Ernest Rutherford.
5. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of the Jews.
(b) The earlier education of child prodigies.
(c) The destruction of Arians.
(d) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the specific topic of Bohr's controversial paper in 1913?
2. Who discovers X-rays?
3. The title of this chapter comes from what philosopher's writings?
4. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
5. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)