|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of Arians.
(b) The destruction of the Jews.
(c) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
(d) The earlier education of child prodigies.
2. In 1873, what physicist says that atoms do not exist?
(a) Fyodor Vinbert.
(b) James Chadwick.
(c) Max Planck.
(d) James Maxwell.
3. After finishing his Ph.D., where does Bohr start work?
(a) Edinburgh Laboratory.
(b) University of Copenhagan.
(c) University of Denmark.
(d) Cavendish Laboratory.
4. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
(a) He writes a book.
(b) He is a child prodigy violinist.
(c) He discovers uranium.
(d) He is a child prodigy mathematician.
5. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
(a) The atom.
(c) The surface tension of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers X-rays?
2. When does Adloph Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
3. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
4. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
5. Who recruits Bohr for research in in radioactivity in Manchester?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)