|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theoretical physicist moves to Manchester when he is twenty seven year old for experience working with radioactivity?
(a) Hans Gieger.
(b) Edward Teller.
(c) Eugene Wigner.
(d) Niels Bohr.
2. What is the name of Bohr's wife?
3. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
(b) The surface tension of water.
(d) The atom.
4. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
5. Whose contributions to 20th century physics rank second only to Albert Einstein's?
(a) Ernest Rutherford.
(b) Isaac Newton.
(c) Niels Bohr.
(d) George de Hevesy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers radio waves in 1893?
2. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
3. What does Max Planck discover?
4. When does Adloph Hitler become Chancellor of Germany?
5. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)