|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Tvi".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers X-rays?
(a) Ernest Lawrence.
(b) Wilhelm Roentgen.
(c) Leo Szilard.
(d) Ernest Rutherford.
2. Bohr sets out the order of elements on the periodic table based on what part of the atom?
3. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
(a) He writes a book.
(b) He is a child prodigy mathematician.
(c) He is a child prodigy violinist.
(d) He discovers uranium.
4. When does Bohr win the Nobel Prize in physics?
5. Where does Leo Szilard go from Berlin the day before the Nazis confiscate the rail system?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leo Szilard study engineering?
2. What is the subject of Leo Szilard's Ph.D. thesis?
3. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
4. Ernest Rutherford moves from New Zealand to where?
5. After finishing his Ph.D., where does Bohr start work?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)