|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 "The Evils of This Time".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(a) Quantum mechanics.
(b) The uncertainty principle.
(d) The relativity theory.
2. Who is Captain William S. Parsons?
(a) Commander of the Navy at Pearl Harbor.
(c) Designer of the plutonium gun.
(d) Test pilot.
3. Where do Frisch's parents go to live after his father is released from concentration camp?
4. By 1920, Jews make up what percent of Hungary's financiers?
5. Who destroys the Norwegian heavy-water installation in February 1943?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does de Hevesy's entire family become ennobled?
2. What instrument does Frisch use to prove the nucleus splits?
3. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
4. Who comes up with the technical term "pile" or atomic pile?
5. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)