|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "A Communication from Britain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does de Hevesy's entire family become ennobled?
2. What does Frisch call the division process of the nucleus?
3. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(a) Quantum mechanics.
(b) The relativity theory.
(d) The uncertainty principle.
4. What is the topic of Bohr's first published scientific paper?
(a) The atom.
(b) The surface tension of water.
5. What religion is Enrico Fermi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Bohr about radiochemistry?
2. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
3. Who recruits Bohr for research in in radioactivity in Manchester?
4. Whose contributions to 20th century physics rank second only to Albert Einstein's?
5. How old is Hitler when he comes to power?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)