|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 "A Communication from Britain".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bohr win the Nobel Prize in physics?
2. When does Bohr receive his Ph.D.?
3. What does Frisch call the division process of the nucleus?
4. In 1940, how long does the MAUD Committee think it takes its members to create an atomic weapon?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
5. In the early 1900s, Budapest is the first European city to have what mode of transportation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bohr teach in 1916?
2. Who reorganizes the Hungarian school system along German lines?
3. How old is Hitler when he comes to power?
4. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
5. Who teaches Bohr about radiochemistry?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)