|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 "Different Animals".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the 20th century's most exceptional scientists, who go on to become involved in the atomic bomb, are produced by the Hungarian Jewish middle class?
2. When does World War II begin?
3. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
4. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(a) The relativity theory.
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) The uncertainty principle.
5. How much money does Leo Szilard ask the Uranium Committee for?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
2. When does Isador Isaac Rabi become a Nobel laureate in physics?
3. When does Niels Bohr escape from Stockholm to Scotland?
4. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
5. In 1939, who does Leo Szilard want to prevent from learning about nuclear fission?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)