|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 "Different Animals".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory or principle does Albert Einstein not accept?
(b) Quantum mechanics.
(c) The uncertainty principle.
(d) The relativity theory.
2. Who reorganizes the Hungarian school system along German lines?
(a) Mor Karman.
(b) Von Neumann.
(c) Michael Polanyi.
(d) Eugene Wigner.
3. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
4. When does Isador Isaac Rabi become a Nobel laureate in physics?
5. Who becomes the first unconverted Jew ennobled since the Middle Ages?
(c) de Hevesy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rumor that circulates regarding the 20th century Hungarian Jewish scientists?
2. Who is Alexander Sachs?
3. How much money does Leo Szilard ask the Uranium Committee for?
4. What company provides contracted employees to operate the Oak Ridge facility?
5. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)