|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 "Different Animals".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the Hanford facility located?
(b) New Mexico.
2. How much money does Leo Szilard ask the Uranium Committee for?
3. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
4. Who is the Chief of Security for Groves?
(a) Edward Jacobs.
(b) Howard von Alben.
(c) John Robinson.
(d) John Landsdale.
5. In the early 1900's, who do the Jewish commercial elite ally with, creating a large class of ennobled Jews?
(a) Other European commercial groups.
(b) Government bureaucracy.
(c) Old Hungarian nobility.
(d) German nobility.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
2. Under whom is the German fission research consolidated?
3. In the early 1900s, Budapest is the first European city to have what mode of transportation?
4. By 1920, Jews make up what percent of Hungary's financiers?
5. In 1939, who is pursuing atomic research in Germany?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)