|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 "Different Animals".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early 1900s, Budapest is the first European city to have what mode of transportation?
2. Who reorganizes the Hungarian school system along German lines?
(a) Eugene Wigner.
(b) Michael Polanyi.
(c) Von Neumann.
(d) Mor Karman.
3. What company provides contracted employees to operate the Oak Ridge facility?
(b) Eastman Kodak.
4. When does World War II begin?
5. In 1910, Jews make up what percent of the Hungarian population?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Chief of Security for Groves?
2. What is the rumor that circulates regarding the 20th century Hungarian Jewish scientists?
3. Who is Alexander Sachs?
4. How much money does Leo Szilard ask the Uranium Committee for?
5. When does the first meeting of the U.S. Advisory Committee on Uranium meet?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)