Quiz: Chapter 14 "Physics in Desert Country" to Chapter 16 "Revelations"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When does Russia begin work on its atomic bomb project?
2. When does Niels Bohr escape from Stockholm to Scotland?
3. What indispensable item does Teller and his wife bring to Los Alamos?
b) His experimetnal data.
c) Lab books.
d) Grand piano.
4. Where does Emilio Segre conduct his experiments on the rate of fission in uranium and plutonium?
a) Los Alamos.
d) Oak Ridge.
5. In what state is the Hanford facility located?
c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)