1. Who writes "The Shape of Things to Come"?
(a) Richard Rhodes.
(b) Leo Szilard.
(d) Max Planck.
2. Where does Leo Szilard study engineering?
3. What does Max Planck discover?
(a) A universal constant.
(b) The neutron.
(c) The atom.
(d) Home refrigeration theory.
4. Why is Yehudi Menuhim famous?
(a) He writes a book.
(b) He discovers uranium.
(c) He is a child prodigy violinist.
(d) He is a child prodigy mathematician.
5. What does "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" advocate?
(a) The destruction of Arians.
(b) The destruction of the Jews.
(c) The founding of a Jewish homeland.
(d) The earlier education of child prodigies.
6. What is the subject of Leo Szilard's Ph.D. thesis?
(a) General physics.
(b) Nuclear physics.
7. How many patents does Szilard apply for in Germany between 1924 and 1934?
8. When does Ernest Lawrence win the Nobel Prize in Physics for producing a working model of the cyclotron?
9. Who confirms the existence of a neutron?
(a) Max von Laue.
(b) Fyodor Vinbert.
(c) James Chadwick.
(d) Ernest Lawrence.
This section contains 3,136 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)