|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Omar work at a part-time job while attending classes?
(a) Pep Boys.
2. What percentage of Lizet's college class were comprised of Latinos?
3. Who was the young woman who began crying next to Lizet at the diversity orientation in Chapter 9?
4. Where did Dana say her Spanish teacher was from?
(a) Bilbao, Spain.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) Granada, Spain.
(d) Havana, Cuba.
5. How old was Lizet's father when a friend dragged him to see a dead body, according to the narrative in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Lizet's family initially expected to pay toward her college tuition?
2. What is the name of the neighborhood where Lizet's father lived in Chapter 16?
3. What color was Lizet's childhood home when she visited it in Chapter 18?
4. Where did Leidy work when Lizet visited her family in Chapter 5?
5. Why did Leidy say she chose the name Dante?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)